Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping useless at her job!
Iconic’s deal of the month - posted on the last day of the month.
Ninja’s bank holiday weekend deal - posted at the end of the bank holiday weekend. Offer ends Tuesday? What time? 00:01 on Tuesday or 23:59?
I reckon that’s deliberate though, it plays on ‘fomo’. The sheep are more likely to jump and buy if they think they’ve only got a short window of time to do so.

Reactions: 14
Look at the difference. It doesn't look like a top that's easy to break either, it's a bodysuit and it's a halter neck tie! She's just talking tit cos she realised how daft she looked and fancied flashing some leg to match SS.

The models done it right though, light jeans, probably white chunky heels and a light bag.
Then here's Hinch shotting black everywhere, making it clash and look ridiculous.
She doesn't know how to dress, she butchers everything she wears.
So IF the top broke why didn’t she just borrow another top off SSS instead of a whole new outfit change?

And if she was wearing a bodysuit did she have to borrow a pair of Stacey’s knickers as well or did she go knickerless in a very short dress.

And IF she had to borrowStacey’s knickers has Stacey let her keep them like she did with the socks 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She also doesn't have the right body for that top. Dunno what she's done to it but it's really low down on her boobs, whereas the model in that pic wears it so much better. Bodysuits must be tricky if you've got a long torso like she has, she probably shouldn't wear them at all.
ASOS usually give the models height, hinch must be very tall with a long body that’s misaligning the top its sitting much too low on her. Also the dress will be short because of her height why can’t she buy clothes for her height ASOS have a great selection, but she is just drawn to the tat. I have a very tall young teen and she even knows to be careful of height/length on line and reads the reviews etc she proba has never heard of ITS 🤣

Reactions: 8
I love Ninja, I’m very sad to learn they work with her 😞
I’m so surprised they do. Ninja and Shark are the same company / brand though aren’t they? So perhaps that is why.

I can’t see why Ninja would work with her otherwise. You think they would choose a foodie, someone like ‘Just Jess Food’ or similar to work with instead - given she is a chef and everyone that followers her is for her recipes… Hinch showcases ZERO cooking and has no cooking abilities. Her skill stretches as far as serving raw chicken and those hideous pasta on a stick things that she feeds the boys, tomato purée and mugshots. X

Reactions: 21
Hinch showcases ZERO cooking and has no cooking abilities. Her skill stretches as far as serving raw chicken and those hideous pasta on a stick things that she feeds the boys, tomato purée and mugshots. X
Totally agree.
The only way she could actually promote it would be.
"Hey guyzzzz, you know I'm useless in the kitchen but even I've managed to cook a decent meal in my #AD Ninja,"
But she's too lazy for that. Watch that bank balance fall Sophie Rose.

Reactions: 11
I did think it was strange that she didn’t have her shoulders out the dead sisters party. She never usually misses an opportunity to have them showing.
And if her top really “broke” why not borrow another top? Why change the whole outfit? She’s definitely either got an ITS range coming out or is angling for one.
SS must’ve had a spare top knocking about.
---
So IF the top broke why didn’t she just borrow another top off SSS instead of a whole new outfit change?

And if she was wearing a bodysuit did she have to borrow a pair of Stacey’s knickers as well or did she go knickerless in a very short dress.

And IF she had to borrowStacey’s knickers has Stacey let her keep them like she did with the socks 🤭
Ah sorry! You’ve already said this. I didn’t even think about the knicker situation! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As always she's behind the times. So 2022. Everyone that wanted one bought one last year when the energy prices shot up. Good luck with your sales pitch Hinch, let's hope the huns can klarna it.
Especially as Martin Lewis has said they do not save much energy. My usage hasn’t changed but I do have an electric car that needs charging occasionally.

Reactions: 3
I did think it was strange that she didn’t have her shoulders out the dead sisters party. She never usually misses an opportunity to have them showing.
And if her top really “broke” why not borrow another top? Why change the whole outfit? She’s definitely either got an ITS range coming out or is angling for one.
SS must’ve had a spare top knocking about.
---

Ah sorry! You’ve already said this. I didn’t even think about the knicker situation! 😳
Don't be silly. Stacey has a labelled box in her laundry room with special spare knickers in. Guys I'm ready for anything.
Or maybe she was worried about Sophie having anxiety and shitting herself when they had to go out.
I can’t get over how her eyes and nose change so much!!! How can the ASA turn such a blind eye to this toxicity? Influencers are influencing young people who want to look like them. The continual use of filters is dangerous. No influencer should be allowed to use a filter when promoting anything to do with health, beauty and wellbeing. Iconic are disgraceful for allowing this to happen. It’s all about the money rather than what’s right.
Exactly.and it's why we are all here isn't it. It's not because we are meanies or f* trolls. It's because this tit is harmful. And half or many of us have been either tempted, or actually felt this harmful behaviours effect us, or those we love or see around us.and so we come here for some decent,back to reality support against this tit on sm at the moment
---
That top is vile! 🤮 and hunched over again! 😂 MrsHunchhome, what a tosser you are!
Ooo we need a new zoomed in side by side for this beauty haha 😄. Can't control it.she will bleeping hate this! Call me as petty as you bloody like but this is the stuff sunny mornings are made of.karmas a witch.

Reactions: 12

I mean, she probably asked SS to take hers off so she could wear them. She's totally obsessed with her.
I do believe Hinch is obsessed with SS and does like her, fully obsessed, starstruck if you like. Flip it though, SS isn't, it's business for her.
---
ASOS usually give the models height, hinch must be very tall with a long body that’s misaligning the top its sitting much too low on her. Also the dress will be short because of her height why can’t she buy clothes for her height ASOS have a great selection, but she is just drawn to the tat. I have a very tall young teen and she even knows to be careful of height/length on line and reads the reviews etc she proba has never heard of ITS 🤣
Model is Size 8, 5'7.

Hinch is 6ft 2 and I'd say a very healthy size 12? I can't really tell with her cos of the constant bloody photoshopping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean, she probably asked SS to take hers off so she could wear them. She's totally obsessed with her.
I do believe Hinch is obsessed with SS and does like her, fully obsessed, starstruck if you like. Flip it though, SS isn't, it's business for her.
---

Model is Size 8, 5'7.

Hinch is 6ft 2 and I'd say a very healthy size 12? I can't really tell with her cos of the constant bloody photoshopping.
🤢 Too far 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
---

Model is Size 8, 5'7.

Bet she sniffed them first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m so surprised they do. Ninja and Shark are the same company / brand though aren’t they? So perhaps that is why.

I can’t see why Ninja would work with her otherwise. You think they would choose a foodie, someone like ‘Just Jess Food’ or similar to work with instead - given she is a chef and everyone that followers her is for her recipes… Hinch showcases ZERO cooking and has no cooking abilities. Her skill stretches as far as serving raw chicken and those hideous pasta on a stick things that she feeds the boys, tomato purée and mugshots. X
Yeah until I started reading this thread again I didn’t know they were the same company, so I should think that’s why! I’ll still use them but ick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.