Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting pre Ronnie figure vibes, thats where she's heading again, she's not quite there yet, but she's not far off if she keeps going cos that's clearly not an edited pic, and she's looking thin, she's tallllll too, being so skinny when you're that tall, doesn’t look good. In my opinion. She suited being a little fuller cos her height proportioned it better.

That outfit is awful though, I quite like the top, but not with those dark jeans.
BIG difference in outfits tho. She couldn't be more covered up there, to go from that to wearing a dress so short proves she had a few drinks and Real Soph wanted to come out and play.

Reactions: 13
The first one says “they’re limited while stock lasts” the second “only available while stock lasts”

Reactions: 13
How can they use the tagline that she recommends it, hardly seen her use it. There’s loads of other accounts where they actually show you recipes etc. Pretty sure Ninja will regret using her as well 🙁

Reactions: 24
What the duck is she wearing? Is that the top that broke? It certainly broke fashion rules
Look at the difference. It doesn't look like a top that's easy to break either, it's a bodysuit and it's a halter neck tie! She's just talking tit cos she realised how daft she looked and fancied flashing some leg to match SS.

The models done it right though, light jeans, probably white chunky heels and a light bag.
Then here's Hinch shotting black everywhere, making it clash and look ridiculous.
She doesn't know how to dress, she butchers everything she wears.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s so bleeping useless at her job!
Iconic’s deal of the month - posted on the last day of the month.
Ninja’s bank holiday weekend deal - posted at the end of the bank holiday weekend. Offer ends Tuesday? What time? 00:01 on Tuesday or 23:59?

Reactions: 27
Look at the difference. It doesn't look like a top that's easy to break either, it's a bodysuit and it's a halter neck tie! She's just talking tit cos she realised how daft she looked and fancied flashing some leg to match SS.

The models done it right though, light jeans, probably white chunky heels and a light bag.
Then here's Hinch shotting black everywhere, making it clash and look ridiculous.
It looks better on the model for sure

Reactions: 5

If I was THAT body conscious, there’s not a cat in hell’s chance I’d order that! Let alone wear it!! She absolutely loves herself!!!

Reactions: 30
It looks better on the model for sure
I mean they always do look unreal on models don't they, especially with her dark skin, colours compliment her flawlessly, but hinch could've made that top work if she frigging knew how to dress and accessorise.

I agree with the other poster tho, it was a clever little ITS job when she put SS dress on, she's defo got a collection coming out with them and they where testing the water.

Reactions: 16
I think she thinks she has got something big coming and can't be arsed with doing these ads that she's been paid for so is just throwing them out there.
Probably Jimjam telling her she has to do it today and she goes oh ffs, that'll do.
We wait with bated breath Hinch - NOT 😂

Reactions: 14
If I was THAT body conscious, there’s not a cat in hell’s chance I’d order that! Let alone wear it!! She absolutely loves herself!!!
Yep. She's not self conscious that's why. She's fucked her game up by wearing something so short, when all she's ever done is cry over being self conscious. People who are SC don't wake up one day and wear something so bold, and short.

And she can't say she's anxious anymore either cos people who are anxious don't stand on tables dancing. She's a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 25

She also doesn't have the right body for that top. Dunno what she's done to it but it's really low down on her boobs, whereas the model in that pic wears it so much better. Bodysuits must be tricky if you've got a long torso like she has, she probably shouldn't wear them at all.

Reactions: 10
She also doesn't have the right body for that top. Dunno what she's done to it but it's really low down on her boobs, whereas the model in that pic wears it so much better. Bodysuits must be tricky if you've got a long torso like she has, she probably shouldn't wear them at all.
You'd think she'd of wore the green polka dress, you know the one where she said she's never felt so sexy and confident in something before. Mmhmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.