Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not coming up for me either. Maybe she recognises that we haven’t all got time to report the AD or lack thereof, so it’s not gone out to everyone 😝
---

I’m not insta savvy but I’m guessing the stories will disappear in 24 hours (nicely done as ASA shut today) whereas the grid stays. Is that right?
Yes that’s right. They think they’re being clever but there’s screen shots on here of it anyway so can still be reported. It’s just harder for the ASA to investigate they say if it’s a story instead of grid post as like you say it disappears

Reactions: 10
Or until the ASA step up and actually hit them hard every time, instead of silly warnings.
Or the Government takes action.

We can all play our part is pushing the Govt to take action (like they are doing in France) and the person to contact is probably Paul Scully MP - he's the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Stae for Tech and the Digital Economy and his brief includes responsibility for Online Advertising. His email is easy to find on the UK Gov website and he's also got a website and is on Twitter. Not sure if I can add his contact details here or not.

1682930156778.png

Reactions: 13
Just a morning musing but I reckon the dress is all engineered to show ITS she can sell?
Like they’ve been in talks for a range but they’ve said okay well wear our clothes and post online and let’s see then?
So this little outing was the perfect opportunity, she’s not just randomly showing herself dressed up because people might wonder why. She’s out for an occasion and on top is the fake self-consciousness!

Because now likely when this is released they’ll use photos of her in it to see if the sheep want a “Sophie special”. It’s like a little experiment. See if mrs hinch can “break the internet” with a dress and if she can she gets a range.

Reactions: 19
I think you’re right. The smugness has come back full pelt.
Thing is, even with the leggings I don’t think she’s got a particularly nice shape, it’s as odd to me as her jawline. Her bum is so rectangular.

I don’t think she’s pretty with or without a filter & that’s not because I don’t like her. Just personal preference.
I agree. Her facial features are very strong and masculine but it isn't that that makes her unattractive. It's her meanness which absolutely shows in her face. That and the fact she cannot bear to show her own, real face on her stories yet exhorts everyone else, via those stupid quotes, to be themselves. She's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 24
‘I feel like every person that’s a mum and wife can relate to both of *insert inane waffle*’

Oh hunnayy no, we can’t and don’t want to relate, we have brains here 🤣

Can she stand tall in one picture 🤣 all that crouching looks so awkward and uncomfortable.
Was just about to say the same!! My first thought when I read “every mother can relate to” was WOAH don’t tar me with that brush! Absolutely not. I work for money and all the nice things we have thank you very much.

Also, how many mothers have help on tap 24/7 and hardly look after their own kids?? Cloud cuckoo land these Hinchers (🤮)

Reactions: 16
back again this morning with a AD for the back holiday weekend that's pretty much over.
Sopha we can't all just impulse buy an air fryer with not even 24 hours notice hun.
As always she's behind the times. So 2022. Everyone that wanted one bought one last year when the energy prices shot up. Good luck with your sales pitch Hinch, let's hope the huns can klarna it.

Reactions: 13
Just a morning musing but I reckon the dress is all engineered to show ITS she can sell?
Like they’ve been in talks for a range but they’ve said okay well wear our clothes and post online and let’s see then?
So this little outing was the perfect opportunity, she’s not just randomly showing herself dressed up because people might wonder why. She’s out for an occasion and on top is the fake self-consciousness!

Because now likely when this is released they’ll use photos of her in it to see if the sheep want a “Sophie special”. It’s like a little experiment. See if mrs hinch can “break the internet” with a dress and if she can she gets a range.
You have probably hit the nail on the head here. If not even to get orders for that particular badly made dress with a hole in it, just to generate sheep interest, all tagging in that Frisby twit so he could see how popular she's likely to be. I'm sure I read somewhere that ITS were struggling financially recently, like big time struggling, so not sure that that would be a good choice for Hinch. If she even has any choices. This whole night put was clearly YMU organised, get all their 'talent' (loosest possible sense of the word) in one place.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.