Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs makeup friend has shared her iconic filtered to duck post ……🙄🙄

Also going back to the outfit change, from the original outfit it looked like no bra so did she hve to borrow one from ss too….? 🤔🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A little off topic but w/e. I know you’ll all feel the rage.

For some reason just saw this from Holly from Geordie Shore.

Does this not just utterly sum up the warped minds and desperation of these ‘influencers’ to stay relevant and making money?!

The first concern being about ‘trolls’ and then even despite mentioning the dark web she STILL ‘doesn’t know’ if she’ll show her baby on social media.

There’s one thing people being ignorant and not seeing the dark in the world. Another to be fully aware and still put your own wants and needs first. Like Hinch. There we go, still on track.

1682945916018.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I suspect she went out for birthday lunch dressed like that; flipped out that she didn’t look as good as anyone else (who would. Sorry that top is horrendous and doesn’t suit her.) and had a hissy fit that she wouldn’t go out for the rest of the birthday party. Cue an all eyes on hinch at pickle cottage whilst they try out different outfits on her and then do a photoshoot for her. Sorry Jem. Not your day anymore.
It’s the bingo counters all over again! LOOK AT ME ME ME!

Reactions: 26
I love Ninja, I’m very sad to learn they work with her 😞
They first gifted to her in 2019. A £149.99 Soup Maker. It was when she was going through her woe is me, I’m really trying to learn how to cook era. It was also when Jamie was referring to fans as shoppers and being sarcastic (see the “billions of people” reference). 😑😑😑 It wasn’t long after that she went back to serving anaemic beans and cleans on toast bread.

IMG_3102.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only way that top would fit her was if she left the poppers undone..
I'm the same height and shoe size (8 🥴) as her and way back in the 90's (when they were fashionable) the only place I could buy a fitted bodysuit was to size up in M&S.
Sloth knows all this. Hell my teenage daughter wouldn't even buy that without trying it on first.
Fick as 💩

Reactions: 10
That ‘clutch’ bag was almost as big as carry on luggage - surely she could have put a few outfit changes in there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would of thought SSS who has everything but the kitchen sink in her bag could have rustled up a safety pin for Hinch.
But I suspect most of you are right in that she felt over dressed and frumpish.:cool:

Reactions: 19
A little off topic but w/e. I know you’ll all feel the rage.

For some reason just saw this from Holly from Geordie Shore.

Does this not just utterly sum up the warped minds and desperation of these ‘influencers’ to stay relevant and making money?!

The first concern being about ‘trolls’ and then even despite mentioning the dark web she STILL ‘doesn’t know’ if she’ll show her baby on social media.

There’s one thing people being ignorant and not seeing the dark in the world. Another to be fully aware and still put your own wants and needs first. Like Hinch. There we go, still on track.

View attachment 2140657
Surely she’s just answered her own question? Can’t people screen shot from the blog? GOT Saskia inadvertently shared her child on insta today. Took it down, apologised and asked any sharers to delete. If Hinch did that, all her pages would be black.
---
Just seen this, what is wrong with these people #Lakey21 😱
Erm….

• Haha
She probably wore SSS dress and modelled it like she did to show ITS that she too can show herself off. She’s angling for her own contract

Why do Iconic let her do their make up ads with those filters on? It makes no sense to me they must think we are all as thick as her fans.
How old is Lenno? Never seen him without a dummy, def never seen them in non matching outfits I tells ya. Wait til they get older and have free will, she will be snivelling to Jamie about how they refused to match anymore

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.