Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t believe a SINGLE thing this woman advertises. Not a thing. She lies, she doesn’t even know how to advertise something properly and she is so filtered to high heavens that you don’t even see if the product she’s using made any discernible difference. Truly dreadful advertising that must surely break some sort of rules. Either way I’ve never used Iconic and I never will. The wannabe Hinch chavs can be fleeced by Iconic all they want, but they’ll never get my ££s 👍🏻👍🏻
A girl who worked with me (has now left thankfully) was a Hinch chav who got iconic makeup for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what’s gone on behind the scenes. Whether Hinch has messaged Iconic directly or whether her management company have been in talks with Iconic and they’ve asked them to take it down on her behalf. X
We did it though guuuuyssss. We did something good here. And I actually mean that. Shows what tattle is actually for too.standing up for vulnerable people who will be damaged by that tit. Srnading up with each other to get tit done. Standing for woman,being kind to woman actually so that they are mis sold or manipulated into their shocking false narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sopha eating her sweeties sat wedged between her mummaz and her niece. Both sopha and the niece have mastered the filthy look at Inch. I wonder they took weepy al and mamfa.
Hinch is proper feeling herself in those leggings. I think she’s had some weight loss assistance - lipo or something because all of a sudden she’s getting her arse and mid riff out in those shape wear leggings.
I think Lipo too, and I always go back to the tattler who appeared saying Hinch had gone into hospital for cosmetic surgery. I know we can't trust the people spilling tea, but it does make sense! She did go smaller very quickly and she is suddenly cleaning on all 4s sticking her bum out all the time.
Just like Hinch has clearly had her boobs done.
She has filler and botox on the REGGGGG, you can tell shes had alot, but she won't dare tell anyone.

Reactions: 32
Another one for the “Filtered-to-duck VS In the Wild”

View attachment 2140117
It’s like Love Islander wannabe and her mummaz 🤭
I can’t get over how her eyes and nose change so much!!! How can the ASA turn such a blind eye to this toxicity? Influencers are influencing young people who want to look like them. The continual use of filters is dangerous. No influencer should be allowed to use a filter when promoting anything to do with health, beauty and wellbeing. Iconic are disgraceful for allowing this to happen. It’s all about the money rather than what’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I just say, so what if Lonnie didn't want to go on a ride? Why is that naughty? Why couldnt he stay on the 2p machines? Also has she got strange shaped legs or is it a filter? (the pic sat next to niece)
Also the Iconic debacle!!! She and they are just proper tit at advertising

Reactions: 30
At least it helped cement my thought on Iconic.because I have to admit they are on a few people I follow. And you think yes right you do no how many of you have been doing this same advert right. But then you see it more nd more and get a bit uncertain in yourself. But yeh nobs the lot of them who I can now look and laugh at every time their tit shows up on someone page.

Reactions: 8
We did it though guuuuyssss. We did something good here. And I actually mean that. Shows what tattle is actually for too.standing up for vulnerable people who will be damaged by that tit. Srnading up with each other to get tit done. Standing for woman,being kind to woman actually so that they are mis sold or manipulated into their shocking false narrative
Nah, iconic have deleted it to be clever and sneaky! There's no good intentions there. The stories are still up.
It'll happen again, and again, and again, and until Instagram put a rule out where you must declare a filter being used. It'll never stop.

Reactions: 30
There’s always tit, dog, fox, human! Was a fox that got your chicken Sopha? I’d say tell the truth but you wouldn’t know how to even if it bent you over

Reactions: 16
back again this morning with a AD for the back holiday weekend that's pretty much over.
Sopha we can't all just impulse buy an air fryer with not even 24 hours notice hun.

Reactions: 15
Liddle ole me called the CEO of Ninja off the back of allll your requests for more money grabbing deals, and guess what guyssssss. He said yes! So here ya are. Go stack up some debt on klarna will ya. Happy cooking pizza pasta kebabs guyssss xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah, iconic have deleted it to be clever and sneaky! There's no good intentions there. The stories are still up.
It'll happen again, and again, and again, and until Instagram put a rule out where you must declare a filter being used. It'll never stop.
Or until the ASA step up and actually hit them hard every time, instead of silly warnings.

Reactions: 21
Iconic has left the stories up because they’ve paid her for the AD already and so don’t want to bin it altogether… however the fact they have removed the grid post speaks volumes. Not least because the more companies do this, the less likely they are to bother with her again. The comments on the post were (mostly) all valid and well articulated. She was using a filter. It was a misleading ad. It’s plain wrong. They can’t defend that.

As a secondary win for the consumer they might think twice about getting their employees to post comments in the future too.

The “Hinch effect” is nothing more than a fake notion anyway. All this “me and my followers” helping small businesses guff. Like I’ve said before, yes they inflate follower numbers but unless it’s a £1 clofffffff they aren’t buying it. So it literally adds no value to the small business whatsoever. Even though she shouts loud and proud that it does. Then other companies get sucked in. It’s a vicious circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s not coming up for me either. Maybe she recognises that we haven’t all got time to report the AD or lack thereof, so it’s not gone out to everyone 😝
---
Iconic has left the stories up because they’ve paid her for the AD already and so don’t want to bin it altogether… however the fact they have removed the grid post speaks volumes. Not least because the more companies do this, the less likely they are to bother with her again. The comments on the post were (mostly) all valid and well articulated. She was using a filter. It was a misleading ad. It’s plain wrong. They can’t defend that.

As a secondary win for the consumer they might think twice about getting their employees to post comments in the future too.

The “Hinch effect” is nothing more than a fake notion anyway. All this “me and my followers” helping small businesses guff. Like I’ve said before, yes they inflate follower numbers but unless it’s a £1 clofffffff they aren’t buying it. So it literally adds no value to the small business whatsoever. Even though she shouts loud and proud that it does. Then other companies get sucked in. It’s a vicious circle.
I’m not insta savvy but I’m guessing the stories will disappear in 24 hours (nicely done as ASA shut today) whereas the grid stays. Is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.