Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20230429_152314.jpg

The longer this goes on, the more intrigued I am.

I do feel it's strategic but I don't know why. Maybe it's true that she was being monitored for bot buying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2136446

I do feel it's strategic but I don't know why. Maybe it's true that she was being monitored for bot buying.
Loads of folk seem to be losing followers in the last week or so. SS numbers are way down, Chris Hughes is another one that buys loads and he's been in the red all week too. I think Instagram are clearing them out 🤞

Reactions: 22
I can just imagine poor Nigel sat at his desk all excited about the bank holiday weekend logging on to Instagram doing a big sigh and then plucking up the courage to ring Marge and tell her their trip to the zoo has been ruined he has to work all weekend now coz the bloody twit can’t add 2 letters to a post AD AD AD it’s really not that hard they are even really close to each other on the keyboard 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I luurrrvvee it
Loads of folk seem to be losing followers in the last week or so. SS numbers are way down, Chris Hughes is another one that buys loads and he's been in the red all week too. I think Instagram are clearing them out 🤞
About time...might be why SSS is posting more....and Hinchy had a hissy fit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2136446

Maybe management are pushing her back in the cleaner box so she's stopped buying as many bots to make it look like people lost interest*

Eta, *interest in cleaning, but we know its because they're bored of her

Reactions: 14
Where's her traditional bank holiday Shark post? How will I know to grab an absolute barg?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2136446

I don’t think it’s just hinch, there has 100% been a massive change in videos coming out anti influencer. Especially since tiktok. Obviously I engage with these videos more but I love the ones where people show themselves getting up in the morning stretching like you must of been awake to film ?! Lots of videos taking the piss out of them 🤣

also, there’s a lot more negativity towards sharenting now to and hinch and Solomon are probably up there for being the worse for that. Their fans will be taking it all into and will want to seperate themselves from the people who do that when the message gets louder so they can be all high and mighty and say they unfollowed due to concerns over them over sharing their kids.

that will be the biggest downfall of these two. They’ve never acknowledged the risks and harm they have subjected their kids to and I know for certain both of them have been given very gentle advice and evidence explaining how it’s damaging to children and how they have the right to privacy.

for hinch to it’s so bad - anyone can find out where her kid lives, goes to school, his routines, how he interacts with others, his likes and dislikes, they know his age and full name and to top it off, she makes him wear his bleeping name on him all the time!

Reactions: 28
Ok nusty trolls, place your bets as to where she has gone away to for a long weekend.

Reactions: 12
Love the way she drops a woe is me dem nusty trollz post then fucks off. She uses it to cover up the fact she has zero content and doesn’t give two fucks about her “bezzies”.

I was just gonna say this- she always does these sorts of posts to garner sympathy and understanding and then fucks off either on a swish holiday or for the weekend. Trying to make sure the sheep don’t forget about her when she’s gone 🙄

Reactions: 10
taken the weekend off to catch up on tattle
We should start reminding ourselves and the newbies of corker classics from our Zoph. That usually Spurs her into doing something as she can’t bear us pointing out the truth 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ll go first ... remember when she went live on insta after ronnies first birthday and looked like she had stuck half a kg of Columbian sherbet up her nostrils? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.