Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it this is for us?!
😂😂😂😂
I always think we’ve stumbled on a massive bingo/spoiler on the days she posts these. She reads here and is fuming we’re a step ahead. Or she sees the thread is bored of her and wants the attention. Woe is you soph, doesn’t quite cut it when it comes after a massive brag and inevitably at the start of a weekend of more brags.

Reactions: 23
What happened with cats bum them as he was always so up her hoop?? Sorry I’m very Winslet on
this 😬

Reactions: 3
Pity post just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend. She won't post at all till Monday night/ Tuesday morning. I bet she's off on holiday again.
SS is off out for her sisters birthday. No doubt she’ll be at that. Makes me laugh how she treats a bank holiday as different. Every day is a bank holiday for her

Reactions: 21
I've just seen this tonight and it sent such a chill down me and now I just can't stop thinking about how much she shares of those poor boys. To think she actually shows them in the bath and on the toilet but she doesn't care as long as the cash is rolling in.
Most big accounts on instagram are the exact same, Sam Faiers constantly put on her stories about the incident in Essex few weeks ago and continues to share stuff about it then in the next story it's a picture of her kids in swimwear 🤦‍♀️ they're bleeping deluded the lot of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Got to laugh when she cries about bullies, she was the bully at school wasn't she.
She sure was. Her ma is a bully and the stories we've heard she's always been a sour faced bat hasn't she! Mamfa might come across all sweet and quiet, little miss paramedic, but she's shot her 2p in when replying aggressively to comments more than once, then there's cling on who apparently already uses the "my aunties mrs hinch" thinking she's the dogs bollocks in school, which won't get her far, the lot of them are smuuuuuuug cunts. Well apart from big al, I can't say much about him
---
For some reason he went from Officially Hinched to Officially Cleen around the time of the book signing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably because she wasn't rimming all their arses the way they all thought she would. Why? Because Hinch doesn't care about them.
Grim fanny thinks Hinch is her best friend, yet has to tag her 30+ times in her cuntry garden reel to have bestie acknowledge it, she still hasn't 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve just had a lovely 2 hour walk in the sunshine with our 12 year old Labrador who is sadly riddled with cancer. I’m not too far from where Sopha lives so I imagine the forecast there is very similar, if not exactly the same! The sun was shining, the sky was so blue, it was lovely and warm. Seeing our dog with a smile on her face, running, sniffing and playing with other dogs has brought me so much happiness and it was the perfect way to start the weekend. On my walk round I thought of poor Henry. He deserves so much more than the life he’s been given. 😞. She has no excuse not to get out every day with him. X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh don't. It sends me to new levels of rage to see plastic flowers labelled as sustainable.
Where are they manufactured? What's the carbon footprint? Are they made from recycled plastic or can they be recycled themselves? What's the shelf life of them before they begin to degrade and need replacing?

duck greenwashing. I can't bear it.
If anyone wants to message Everbloom_london about their claim about being sustainable here are a couple of points you can raise on their Earth Day post of a week ago:
They say the emissions associated with the production of fake flowers are balanced out with their long shelf life - total rubbish. Real flowers can balance out (some) of their emissions as they absorb CO2 as they grow but the production of fake ones can never be balanced out ... and they are only ever going to end up in landfill.
They are often produced abroad but shipped, rather than flown, to the UK. If produced abroad they are likely to be in unregulated conditions and no info is given on the working conditions of those making them or what harmful products are used. The shipping industry is always cited as being an environmentally sustainable alternative to flying but that is simply wrong. The shipping industry accounts for 3% of worldwide greenhouse gases and also has other environmentally damaging effects.
I am not saying that the floristry industry is non polluting (it's bad and needs a massive change to reduce its impact) but that does not mean that fake flowers are automatically sustainable . They are not. A sustainable option would be locally produced flowers.

Sorry - rant over and to bring it back on track Sophie shows she has no understanding of or willingness to accept that she is contributing to environmental damage through what she promotes.

Reactions: 33
I’ve just had a lovely 2 hour walk in the sunshine with our 12 year old Labrador who is sadly riddled with cancer. I’m not too far from where Sopha lives so I imagine the forecast there is very similar, if not exactly the same! The sun was shining, the sky was so blue, it was lovely and warm. Seeing our dog with a smile on her face, running, sniffing and playing with other dogs has brought me so much happiness and it was the perfect way to start the weekend. On my walk round I thought of poor Henry. He deserves so much more than the life he’s been given. 😞. She has no excuse not to get out every day with him. X
She is precious! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry to hear this 😞 she looks so happy on this picture ❤ I’d give anything to be able to have a dog where I live but I had to rehome my whippet as I live in flats,some people really don’t deserve animals 😔 hinch is a prime example x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is everything from “a small business” or a “small family run business” pretending she cares like she hasn’t partnered up with the industry giant Tesco for her homeware and clothing collab… same as Stacey with the “shop small” “just hopping on to show you this from a lovely family run small business” then partners up with Primark!!! Where are these small businesses when they’re thinking who to collab with to try and make their millions?
She may as well say, I’ll be here with my luxury green gifted foliage but you peasant sheep pop to Tesco and buy my mass produced shite x

Reactions: 23
Laughing like a seal here! Trolloman strikes again with her comment on that cleaning reel "Happy Hunching". Maybe her woe is me post isn't aimed at us, maybe she's finally realised her biggest troll is her "best bubs". Watch out Trolloman, Freda will be messaging you to 'get well'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the way she drops a woe is me dem nusty trollz post then fucks off. She uses it to cover up the fact she has zero content and doesn’t give two fucks about her “bezzies”.

Reactions: 24
Love the way she drops a woe is me dem nusty trollz post then fucks off. She uses it to cover up the fact she has zero content and doesn’t give two fucks about her “bezzies”.
All to get the ‘ongggg is sofa ok?? Where is she??’

Reactions: 8
She sure was. Her ma is a bully and the stories we've heard she's always been a sour faced bat hasn't she! Mamfa might come across all sweet and quiet, little miss paramedic, but she's shot her 2p in when replying aggressively to comments more than once, then there's cling on who apparently already uses the "my aunties mrs hinch" thinking she's the dogs bollocks in school, which won't get her far, the lot of them are smuuuuuuug cunts. Well apart from big al, I can't say much about him
---

Probably because she wasn't rimming all their arses the way they all thought she would. Why? Because Hinch doesn't care about them.
Grim fanny thinks Hinch is her best friend, yet has to tag her 30+ times in her cuntry garden reel to have bestie acknowledge it, she still hasn't 😆
Had a stroll over to the ole GrimFanny IG, she is currently applying cheap fake eyelashes (can't remember where she purchased em,, but can tell you, it's definitely not from the sMaLL bUsInesS that the Hunch was promoting 🤣) it's a bewediful community of petty spiteful nasty arses Hunch has created and I just lurveeesssssss it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too! I’d been toying with buying it but I can’t bring myself to do it now, so if anything they’ve managed to alienate potential customers instead 😂
---
Imagine if her new strategy was to be herself. To come on one morning without any filter, admit to using them all the time, and announce that she’s actually listening to feedback. That she won’t use filters anymore, that she’ll delete all the Bots, she’ll respect what’s left of her kids privacy, she will donate all gifted items and that she’ll actually be authentic. …

I mean, I know it will never happen but it would be literally the only thing she could do that would make me want to follow her. Maybe she needs to be visited by three ghosts one night…
If she actually done that (we know she won’t) & was her true self going forward it would probably end up being the making of her, even I would have a lot more respect for her

Reactions: 7
Zoph hun, filter yourself all you want, it’s up to you to sort out your issues regarding your face and body ( silly in my mind - try having scars across your chest instead of breasts, then come to me about body issues) BUT STOP FILTERING THOSE LITTLE BOYS - do you want them growing up feeling that they aren’t good enough ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.