Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I feel pretty” these kind of posts and words are so manipulative. She knows full well that the Huns will crawl all over it saying things like “you is so beautiful hunnay” and my personal favourite of “don’t let anyone steal your crown hun, you is beautiful”. Dare anyone say to her it’s nice to see her without filters for a change and the Huns will be there with #bekond yet again and the cycle consistently goes around and around.

She’s got nothing else left to draw in followers. She ain’t a cleaner, the kids book failed spectacularly, she can’t advertise a bleeping thing in her life properly, TV bomed too. Her only hope of keeping her Huns is to manipulate her “anxiety”, her obvious eating disorder and sell her kids out. Complete twit of the finest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
“I feel pretty” these kind of posts and words are so manipulative. She knows full well that the Huns will crawl all over it saying things like “you is so beautiful hunnay” and my personal favourite of “don’t let anyone steal your crown hun, you is beautiful”. Dare anyone say to her it’s nice to see her without filters for a change and the Huns will be there with #bekond yet again and the cycle consistently goes around and around.

She’s got nothing else left to draw in followers. She ain’t a cleaner, the kids book failed spectacularly, she can’t advertise a bleeping thing in her life properly, TV bomed too. Her only hope of keeping her Huns is to manipulate her “anxiety”, her obvious eating disorder and sell her kids out. Complete twit of the finest order.
Definitely no fashionista either. That dress is ugly and has a hole in the sleeve

Reactions: 21
Why is everything from “a small business” or a “small family run business” pretending she cares like she hasn’t partnered up with the industry giant Tesco for her homeware and clothing collab… same as Stacey with the “shop small” “just hopping on to show you this from a lovely family run small business” then partners up with Primark!!! Where are these small businesses when they’re thinking who to collab with to try and make their millions?
She may as well say, I’ll be here with my luxury green gifted foliage but you peasant sheep pop to Tesco and buy my mass produced shite x
I’ve been wondering if this new venture is a Hinch website. “Small businesses” sell on her site and she takes a cut. All she does is “advertise” the product on her platform. No admin, shipping, customers. Perfect way for her to make money without doing anything.

Reactions: 10
Sticker sister has said "cant wait to dance the night away with you" right ok little miss I work 6 days a week and dance to my washing machine AND NEVER GOES OUT

Reactions: 27
It’s nice to see her real face,cause if I’m being a bit objective, she’s an attractive woman. But the editing on her legs in that first picture is literally laughable. They’re two different colours 😩

Reactions: 14

Not forgetting the classic “you are beautiful inside and out”!

ETA I think she looks pretty in the latest pictures, so that’s the outside covered. Shame there’s nothing remotely beautiful about her on the inside!

Reactions: 20
These pictures are screaming clothes range and more professional pictures taken. and not her with a ring light taking pics

Reactions: 13
These pictures are screaming clothes range and more professional pictures taken. and not her with a ring light taking pics
Would seem it’s a dress from Stacey’s next range.
I do think she’ll end up eventually signing for ITS once she’s realised no big names are going to touch her. Adam loves a slim, pretty female with a big following (even tho we know they’re all bots).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.