Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like wtf is wrong with her.
And my god she's clearly used those moving filters.
Which FYI one of the tips on them is to.wear black or dark leggings. šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why are there more (than usual ) ā€˜be yourself, donā€™t let others pull you downā€™ messages. Is she in trouble and is throwing her own pity party again
Whatā€™s happened

Reactions: 16
She just laaaaaaaves herself ghuyssshhh!!!
Creasing at the faux flowers in front of a picture of flowers though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

#sssccccchhhhhhhhtiledbyhinch #styledbyaprick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the woe is me posts about being misunderstood arenā€™t just in relation to tend trolls but a reaction her management giving her a telling off for NOT doing her JOB properly, so this is her stamping her feet like a
child when theyā€™re told off.

Reactions: 33
I've just seen this tonight and it sent such a chill down me and now I just can't stop thinking about how much she shares of those poor boys. To think she actually shows them in the bath and on the toilet but she doesn't care as long as the cash is rolling in.
I saw this too and immediately thought of Hinch. It's so scary, how can these influencers keep showing their kids. Another one I follow keeps showing close up slow motions of her kids at the beach in swimsuits, do they have no sense at all?! But hey, the swimsuits are designer and everyone is asking where they're from šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I see all the comments regarding the plastic flowers being so expensive have disappeared!! Why is everything with her censored? They can delete all they like it doesnā€™t change the fact that her sheep arenā€™t going to buy them. Pathetic really šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Haha
Don't forget she grew a tomato :LOL:
Oh yeahā€¦all the way from the salad patch at Maldon Tescos šŸ˜‚

ANOTHER pity post coming from a millionaire living on her faux farm, living her best FAKE life. Surely her followers must get sick of these posts? Sheā€™s got her health, her healthy kids, a roof over her head, owns 2 cars, owns 2 houses, has animals, lots of money in the bank, has a supportive (controlling and enabling) family around her - why does she constantly want sympathy? Itā€™s pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Letā€™s not forget all the Christmas trees shite
---

Sheā€™s done this to show sheā€™s not pregnant & how thin she is
But she is not 'that thin' she is using a filter, not suggesting she is wobbly or tubby or pregnant. Why she does it, is beyond me. Well I know it's for sympathy, engagement and to remain "trending". Sad really.

Reactions: 18
Bank holiday weekend off is it? Imagine how happy our nurses, doctors, emergency services and teachers would be if they worked her version of 6 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this may have been said before but it's worth repeating what France is doing:

Quote:
"The French parliament's lower chamber recently passed a bill that aims to ban influencers from promoting cosmetic surgery on social media while making it mandatory for them to label the images when filters or photoshop has been used. The National Assembly voted on the cross-party bill that will now move to the Senate where it is expected to be adopted without much opposition.

According to French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire, failure to comply with the strict regulations could result in two years of jail and $32,515 (ā‚¬30,000/Ā£26,500) in fines. Moreover, convicted influencers will not be allowed to use social media to continue their career."

Come on the UK - the damaging effect of these photoshopped/filtered images on young and vulnerable people is now well documented and if the social media platforms won't do anything about it then the Government needs to.

More info here: https://www.wionews.com/world/new-f...otoshop-bans-plastic-surgery-promotion-577961

• Heart
It's probably been mentioned already but I've only just seen dilly's live she did the other day. Hinch had to cover dilly for that episode of sort your life out because Dilly was in hospital not that they actually wanted her with her best bubs they had no choice but to find someone that doesn't have any commitments at all like work, children or a tend farm etc and could go at the drop of a hat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Pity post just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend. She won't post at all till Monday night/ Tuesday morning. I bet she's off on holiday again.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.