Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be realistic though. It's practically May, the 5th month of the year. She's only now doing a strategy for the year?
I don't buy that. This must have been done months ago. Normal people/businesses will work on strategies for 6-12 months in the future. There's only half 2023 left at this point.
This was her wooing YMU back in Feb.

Reactions: 47
Could this be the “she’s going to become insufferable before her demise” tea that was spilt last year? Earlier this year? Misquoted but not plagiarised.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And don't forget that she had the Hinch HQ flooring installed last summer. It's been in the pipeline for a long time. Something will be released or revealed before the summer holidays hit.

Reactions: 32
And don't forget that she had the Hinch HQ flooring installed last summer. It's been in the pipeline for a long time. Something will be released or revealed before the summer holidays hit.
Let’s see how much the 4.7 million bots buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't followed this thread for AGES so I'm sorry if I'm going to be telling you old news.....BUT BFF SSS has got a whole new homeware range coming out with Asda 🏃‍♀️👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
49F0BBB4-234B-4689-8495-B1D6EAEB2B7B.jpeg

Oh my word, I’m so embarrassed for her. 33 years old and she thinks she’s speciaaaaal cause she’s hosted a meeting in her living room with a presentation on her TV.... who the feck does she think she is, CEO of Avon (No offence to any Avon reps if there’s any nusty ones)

Sopha, hunnnnnay, you’re 33. You’ve played shops in HB and now what, you’re one of the Dragons from Dragon’s Den. I’d like to say welcome to the world of actual not tend work, but knowing you someone will be wiping your arsenal hole 🥱B🥱O🥱R🥱I🥱N🥱G🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
One thing she'll never have is her own tv show.

Funny thing is, grim fanny thinks xoxox love you too the moon and back bub xoxoxox is her bestie. You'd think she'd know what was in the works. Maybe she needs to realise hinch couldn't give a shiny shite about her.
I'm passionate in my disliking of GF, she's honestly disgusting. Her threads great. It's just so slow moving.
Yes she’s as Grim as her name. The problem is she’s so far up Hinch’s fanny & being a wannabe that she misses what could be good content in her own right. She could have done a really interesting thread through Ramadan & a lot of people would have been quite engaged with the whole thing.
Anyway to stay on track.. for the first time in months she’s genuinely made me laugh. She’s absolutely ridiculous if she believes she can be Brand. Can’t wait to see the cheap, unethical tat she’s going to try to peddle to the sheep.

Edited to add.. she’s ironically going to be one of those small businesses she’s so patronising in her “support” of. I give her 2 years till she’s filing for bankruptcy

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
One thing she'll never have is her own tv show.

Funny thing is, grim fanny thinks xoxox love you too the moon and back bub xoxoxox is her bestie. You'd think she'd know what was in the works. Maybe she needs to realise hinch couldn't give a shiny shite about her.
I'm passionate in my disliking of GF, she's honestly disgusting. Her threads great. It's just so slow moving.
Mutual dislike of GF too, her one brain cell must have to work over time to try and copy her leader, bless her heart, I thought I hated Grinch but bloody hell I've got an uncontrollable rage every time I watch her, think I'll have to block her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hosted a meeting from my dining room this morning and a training session this afternoon. I’ll be doing the same thing tomorrow. It’s called working from home you bleeping plum.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sopha, hunnnnnay, you’re 33. You’ve played shops in HB and now what, you’re one of the Dragons from Dragon’s Den. I’d like to say welcome to the world of actual not tend work, but knowing you someone will be wiping your arsenal hole 🥱B🥱O🥱R🥱I🥱N🥱G🥱
Oh my - what I wouldn't do to watch her be in the Dragon's Den 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exam question of the day... If you melted all the plastic plants in Sophia's house, how many miles would it reach? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2129901

Oh my word, I’m so embarrassed for her. 33 years old and she thinks she’s speciaaaaal cause she’s hosted a meeting in her living room with a presentation on her TV.... who the feck does she think she is, CEO of Avon (No offence to any Avon reps if there’s any nusty ones)

I forget about some of the absolute gems like "Arsenal hole" and then someone brings it back and I'm cackling in to my crunky snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2129901

I still am shocked when I see she’s 33, very bleeping hard paper round

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh and who really swept up those stones as it's Jamie you see with the broom when she's cackling at the chickens (very end of the first story when he's supposed to be watering the plants)?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.