Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to de-rail but have you seen the Dove advert with the young girls that have had eating disorders/self harmers etc due in part to unrealistic beauty standards? I cried! Is head Hinch even tries to jump on the bandwagon with this one I will go mad when she is one of the biggest perpetrators and portrayer of unrealistic beauty standards with her fake life & filters etc. I hope she watches it though and sees the damage that her and her ilk are doing!View attachment 2129802
Yes I saw that on FB earlier. She will most likely share it at some point. Bit 2 faced though if she does. She portrays herself as someone she isn't which is very harmful to her followers who idolise everything about her.
Social media platforms have a lot to answer for when it comes to body shapes. It can be a very cruel place.

Reactions: 22
Jimbob always looks miserable as sin of late, must be because he’s no longer a (tend) celebrity and has been well and truly sidelined
Could you imagine living with her - moaning that she’s fat (we all do it 😂), engagement is down, numbers down, moaning about him, the kids, the management company, SSS posting etc etc. placating her, feeding her ego and keeping a calm house must be exhausting. It wouldn’t surprise me if they argued a lot, especially about money.

Reactions: 17
I've just watched Stacey's mate Dilly's latest post on Instagram, the lass from Sort Your Life Out.
She's been going through a hellish few months with cancer and has had to have her womb and everything removed. Full hysterectomy.
She said in the video that she filmed SYLO when she could and did every episode bar one. The one Sopha did. She said "Mrs Hinch filled in for me".
So no need to worry folks, she won't be a regular on the show.
Poor Dilly though, the video was heartbreaking. 😢😢
Sopha will probably latch onto that for some more engagement 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hosting meetings in her living room with a presentation featuring someone who is supposed to look like Mrs Hinch 🤣

The new management team are really trying to get their moneys worth aren't they. Don't they know that she just likes to sit on her phone messaging Love Islanders?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hosting meetings in her living room with a presentation featuring someone who is supposed to look like Mrs Hinch 🤣

The new management team are really trying to get their moneys worth aren't they. Don't they know that she just likes to sit on her phone messaging Love Islanders?
She’s moved on from white boards in the dining room to presentations in the living room

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Going to a garden centre for a plastic tree. You don’t have a tree you have a plastic tree! What is with all these plastic trees and plants they make me cringe! If you don’t have a green thumb there are still easy ones out there that are impossible to kill and purify the air! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ why why why.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Ok I’m going to go bingo that this is the start of all things Brand Hinch. She’s so arrogant it’s unbelievable. Hinch HQ hasn’t been seen since she was lusting over those guys boarding it out, so I imagine she’s been working on it a good while.
If it’s some other brand she’s hooked up then more fool them. She just doesn’t have the influencer power she thinks.
Either way it’s one more step to hastening her demise. The quicker she fails and fucks off the better.

Edited to add..very moved by Dilly’s insta story. Wishing her well in her recovery. She seems a lovely authentic lady

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I've just watched Stacey's mate Dilly's latest post on Instagram, the lass from Sort Your Life Out.
She's been going through a hellish few months with cancer and has had to have her womb and everything removed. Full hysterectomy.
She said in the video that she filmed SYLO when she could and did every episode bar one. The one Sopha did. She said "Mrs Hinch filled in for me".
So no need to worry folks, she won't be a regular on the show.
Poor Dilly though, the video was heartbreaking. 😢😢
I watched it too as I follow her. She is so brave and wanted another baby so much 😒....then you have Hinch who cannot even be bothered with her 2 beautiful sons other than through a camera photo lens!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ffs what's coming. She thinks she's so clever with her little meetings, it'll all come crashing soon Soph, enjoy it whilst it lasts xoxo

Reactions: 28
Who the duck did she host a meeting for? Fiddle, Jimbob and the woolly wankers?

Who is taking her seriously, holding a meeting in her living room?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Plonking myself here, cus this train is about to hit full speed....

But who was that woman she used for her "presentation" cus it certainly wasn't her 🙄

So what's it to be....
Hinch "brand" Incoming?
Hinch coming to a TV near you? (soft ploy using the TV in her drip feed)

All bingo tabs at the ready nusties

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to see she moved on from writing on a flip chart to playing a PowerPoint presentation through her tv! Business woman of the year right there! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When you think you're proper smart greying it out but you're just an idiot.
Commercial strategy? Brand development? She don't need to tesshhhcoes clearly.

IMG_20230426_215553.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Glamfairy has her fingers 🤞 for Hinch going to be on TV .... what??? I don't think so.
One thing she'll never have is her own tv show.

Funny thing is, grim fanny thinks xoxox love you too the moon and back bub xoxoxox is her bestie. You'd think she'd know what was in the works. Maybe she needs to realise hinch couldn't give a shiny shite about her.
I'm passionate in my disliking of GF, she's honestly disgusting. Her threads great. It's just so slow moving.

Reactions: 28
Plonking myself here, cus this train is about to hit full speed....

But who was that woman she used for her "presentation" cus it certainly wasn't her 🙄

So what's it to be....
Hinch "brand" Incoming?
Hinch coming to a TV near you? (soft ploy using the TV in her drip feed)

All bingo tabs at the ready nusties
What life am I living quoting myself 🙈

But messed around with the editing tool.... Found this
---
When you think you're proper smart greying it out but you're just an idiot.
Commercial strategy? Brand development? She don't need to tesshhhcoes clearly.

View attachment 2129878
View attachment 2129881
Oops didn't mean to plagiarise

Love that u saw that too tho

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.