Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she still can't believe it....

Reactions: 8
Fixed it for ya Sopha…. I’ll just leave this here….🤭 IYKYK ##AudreyHinch
(Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck me it's only taken her 10 years to finally use that dog wash shtation

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was nice to see Henry being pampered but I’d LOVE to see him being walked regularly the poor boy 😭

Reactions: 20
If Henry is rolling in fox 💩 why is she letting the remaining 2 hens wander freely in the garden?
Our hens have a huge avairy because my heart would break if they got eaten.

Reactions: 33
Tattle ADs trolling this evening: 🤭

- A ring for Fiddle Fingers
- Tend size 5 shoes for Sopha
- The Robot looks like Jimbob

5701F83C-717F-4BA6-8F2E-D22D06133D57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jimbob always looks miserable as sin of late, must be because he’s no longer a (tend) celebrity and has been well and truly sidelined

Reactions: 24
I've just watched Stacey's mate Dilly's latest post on Instagram, the lass from Sort Your Life Out.
She's been going through a hellish few months with cancer and has had to have her womb and everything removed. Full hysterectomy.
She said in the video that she filmed SYLO when she could and did every episode bar one. The one Sopha did. She said "Mrs Hinch filled in for me".
So no need to worry folks, she won't be a regular on the show.
Poor Dilly though, the video was heartbreaking. 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow she's completely ripped off another lady's video of her washing her beautiful pitbull. She hasn't got an original thought in her head. Everything she does is copying other people's ideas and claiming them as her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s finally used Henry’s bathroom then
& now the chickens can go in the house too.. embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Just seen in a bargain page the hinch haul bags which I think were £5 each are now 20p🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Played with sound on.
The noise of the bouncy castle was too much for me to bare.
It’s very sweet of Ronnie to go through those flash cards. Reminds me of when mine were those ages. Except the way he’s parroting whoever typically does those flash cards breaks my heart - the “what’s this. Yay. What’s this. Yay.” Without real emotion or any extension - eg the shoes are blue, what does a pig say? Implies no one extends the questioning with him. Maybe I’m being unfair there. Not being harsh on Ronnie. Well done Ronnie! You’re doing what you’ve been shown. Well done lonnie!
Nope. She is clueless. You could say, it’s a… the. Bring the flash card out slowly. Again basic strategies with kids, reduce questions and make it fun. She’s absolutely useless
---
That dog is massive 🥴😓
Jesus he is even bigger with all his fur flat

Reactions: 7
Not to de-rail but have you seen the Dove advert with the young girls that have had eating disorders/self harmers etc due in part to unrealistic beauty standards? I cried! Is head Hinch even tries to jump on the bandwagon with this one I will go mad when she is one of the biggest perpetrators and portrayer of unrealistic beauty standards with her fake life & filters etc. I hope she watches it though and sees the damage that her and her ilk are doing!
IMG_7741.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I've just watched Stacey's mate Dilly's latest post on Instagram, the lass from Sort Your Life Out.
She's been going through a hellish few months with cancer and has had to have her womb and everything removed. Full hysterectomy.
She said in the video that she filmed SYLO when she could and did every episode bar one. The one Sopha did. She said "Mrs Hinch filled in for me".
So no need to worry folks, she won't be a regular on the show.
Poor Dilly though, the video was heartbreaking. 😢😢
I also just watched it, very sad but seems to be through the worst. Hope she continues to thrive.
Bet Hinch won't like being known as the stand in, because they couldn't find anyone else at such short notice 🙆‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.