Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Peggy, kick those stones up girl!! She is the ultimate troll. She has mugged Hinch right off there 😝 Love Peg and the brown alpaca, love their vibe 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You basically can’t kill pothos. It’s called devils ivy for a reason.
she’s got no excuses to not have a house full of real plants. Her mother is a florist. She could easily manage to water plants And you know what sometimes they die but she can afford to replace them.
Tbh maybe I'm abnormal, or even worse, a hun, but I don't like real plants inside either. I'm hopeless with them, forget to water them and they die. Every single year, my lovely neighbour gives me a poinsettia plant on Christmas Eve. Every single year it's dead by New Years Eve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she not know chickens make such a mess and love to scratch around!???? No one who has chickens has a tidy area for them

Reactions: 18
You lost the plot many years ago mate, I wouldn't be worrying about it now. Too little too late I'm afraid, damage is already done. You are insanely bonkers.

Screenshot_20230426_191256_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
I don’t know why she bothered calling her children, her dog, her chickens their actual names because they all get bloody abbreviated. Lon, Ron, Hen, Peg… ARGH. X

• Haha
I’m surprised Lonnie didn’t answer “breakfast” when Ronnie held up the flash card showing sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Everyone said how we've not seen the dog room since it was built.....See trollssssss, we dooooo use ittttt

That was the second time they've used it then

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Cant believe its her life etc. How many times does she have to go on about that? She not a competition winner doing something for one day and then back to usual. Its been like what 18 months or so she has been in that house now?:rolleyes:
She cant believe the chicken is in the house......why? She lets all the animals in, its hardly surprising. God, imagine how annoying she is going to be once the new animals move in, be non stop pictures of them like the wedding and this jet wash. Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tell me the glam fairy and the ‘real’ followers are part of an affiliation marketing scheme without telling me it’s an affiliation scheme

View attachment 2128707View attachment 2128709View attachment 2128710View attachment 2128718View attachment 2128719
I shared this in 2020, but I’m sure this has been rolling in the background for years now even though that original account is inactive. It’s probably now under a less obvious name as part of the Mrs Hinch Ltd company. Most likely a grotesque pyramid scheme thing of huns, with Hinch at the top. I don’t have any proof but I am sure something like this exists, with Inch behind it. Everyone once in a while, things like what you posted pop up and confirm my belief that there is something going on behind the scenes.
Link below to original discussion.

FDD9A806-0C95-424E-82B2-FE01EC9B1A92.jpeg

33902A0F-E97B-466C-863D-28B2839702F3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Dog wash reel is just a set up ready for her to message herself with the 'where she got all the items used from' ....answer...aff link amazon lol
Who the fukc buys eye wipes for their dog, what's wrong with using a cloth and washing it to RE USE... oh yeah can't link those 🙄

Reactions: 33
I shared this in 2020, but I’m sure this has been rolling in the background for years now even though that original account is inactive. It’s probably now under a less obvious name as part of the Mrs Hinch Ltd company. Most likely a grotesque pyramid scheme thing of huns, with Hinch at the top. I don’t have any proof but I am sure something like this exists, with Inch behind it. Everyone once in a while, things like what you posted pop up and confirm my belief that there is something going on behind the scenes.
Link below to original discussion.

View attachment 2129484
View attachment 2129489
Grim Fanny would have been the first in the queue for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, the video of the chicken mooching about your kitchen probably shitting everywhere didnt make me larrrffff, the ugly wooly fuckers didnt make me larrrrfff, your kids in matching outfits didnt make me smilllllle on a Wednesday, your filtered face, clean roof, bleeping minkey in the sink doesnt make me happy. Do better next time you lazy bleeping bleep!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That dog has never had regular walks on concrete. His paw pads were softer than a baby’s bottom. Even with that balm, there would be some wearing on a dog that age.
IMG_2459.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Awww that fat dog is so cute and clearly she loves him deeply. She just incredibly childish that she can’t see the lack of exercise and too many treats will send him to an early grave. It’s sad to see

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.