Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really lovely to see the hens roaming around, all that space compared to their life before. I can't knock it. If only the alpacas had the space the deserve, on a real farm, so the real human boys could have a safe garden.

But look trolllllzzzz, we DO go outside.

Reactions: 38
She a liar .that tree is frim home bargain and it £100 [ i seen it 2 weeks ago she cant say how much it was so she will lie instead .
QUOTE="Danielle0120, post: 14915750, member: 153731"]
Aww I do like that tree, I don't get the logs, but I like the tree. Looks great in the space, but she definitely has a spending issue
---

I do agree it could be stunning with house plants, but it's soph after all, I dunno how she managed to keep Keith alive.
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No Paula or whatever your name is don’t go in there! It leads to the kitchen where mad ma barker cooked up pam for Easter Sunday lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She a liar .that tree is frim home bargain and it £100 [ i seen it 2 weeks ago she cant say how much it was so she will lie instead .
QUOTE="Danielle0120, post: 14915750, member: 153731"]
Aww I do like that tree, I don't get the logs, but I like the tree. Looks great in the space, but she definitely has a spending issue
---

I do agree it could be stunning with house plants, but it's soph after all, I dunno how she managed to keep Keith alive.
It was probably just similar. She has noooo problem flaunting £100 here and £100 there in home bargains every other week. I don't see why it'd be any different this time, plus she's doing alot with home bargains recently, any excuse to mention them is a win in her books.

Reactions: 10
I wish she'd stop with the "who's life am I living, isn't everything just so whacky" spiel.
None of this 'crazy life' happened by accident and it's been years in the making.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So if Jamie is outside with the boys and she just needed to nip inside to get something, why would she leave the door open?
Another load of 💩 trying to drum up some dire content. Replacing the alpacas in the house with hens now. There’s no bottom left on the barrel it’s been scraped that many times…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She definitely 100% sounds pissed in her last story with the chicken in the house. She’s off her head and that’s booze talking. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cackling away to herself, saying how "grateful" she is and loving life etc....but you're not in Paris are you hinch ...working with L'Oréal 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 that's the life you really crave ...except you'd never take your kids along obviously 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't mind me, just dropping in with some random speculation without any evidence.

Has anyone else noticed that since she joined YMU her content seems to have gone a bit weird?
I mean, it's always been weird and random. But it's almost like she doesn't know what to post any more and has gone back 3 years to what made her popular?

She's posted a lot more cleaning, and a lot less bucktooth bastards in the house. She's posting Henry more and less "get ready with me" nonsense (though that could be down to iconic dropping her).
She hasn't mentioned the book for well over a week now either which is unusual for "her own range" type stuff.

I'm wondering if Gleam spoon fed her content and ideas. Like they actually gave her a list of stuff to try out or to do rather than her coming up with her own content. And now YMU have maybe told her "less of this and this because it's boring" but haven't given her a direction or have given her vague ideas and have told her to do it herself.

Then she keeps excusing it as being busy working, or having family stuff, but in reality she has no clue what to do. Because I can't figure out what she is actually doing if she's not making and posting content or working. And we all know she definitely doesn't have actual work to do other than ticking the odd box or reading an email.
I post the other day that since she’s been with EMU her content has gone old skool and she seems to have dropped NoNob, Fruity-Fiddly-Fingers and the ClingOns. To me it’s like she doesn’t have a clue what her account is anymore and she’s posting a pick n mix of R&L, WW, Hennerz, the Henz, Jet washing and odd cleaning rituals.....with ADs thrown in..... and repeat.

I think she’s hoping the new ani...mooools will bring in more followers, but I can’t see that happening. I think she’s deluded thinking her IG is sustainable, apart from Lakey21 and her deluded Sheeple a lot of followers must be getting bored of her stale, odd content by now.

She’s not relatable in the slightest, even her wevvvva doesn’t match up to Maldon or Essex 😂🤥 Not many fill their garden with a cocky git, and that’s not just NoNob, RoyOiOi as well.
ETA: Tiny cocky git in NoNob’s case 🤭

She badmouths her children one day, is crying about how they’re her world the next 🙄 She comes across as unhinged most of the time and bigheaded, cocky (It’s where RoyOiOi gets it from) the rest.

I think Gleam dropped her like a hot potato, EMU picked her up and haven’t a clue what to do with her. I mean how many times do people have to hear about the fecking jet washing... 🥱 It’s worse than seeing her wedding photos... I hate my roof now, even though it’s clean, I can’t even look at a brick of it. I just get out of the car and keep my eyes on the front door 🤪🤣

What does she actually do now, not a lot. I think her ratio of working 6 days a week is back to front and she works 1 day a week... filming pre-records. The rest of the time she’s sat on her bumbuminnit watching real not tend (Some tend) “Celebs” IG stories and reels and trying to be like them, actually she’s such a narc she doesn’t try she thinks she’s just like them. Rest of the time she’s reading here.

One day, not long from now, she either might realise or be told by EMU that #mrshinchisover She’ll have a huge hissy fit, but will blame it all on trolls and disappear from IG. I think she’s planned to rinse it for as long as possible, then thinks she can just go back to how it was before IG. Big mistake on her part as it will be her poor boys who will struggle in the future with the stigma of what she’s using them for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay I have searched and cannot find….please can someone post screenshots of the issue with the gifted/non-gifted Easter tit?
And yes, that’s how far behind I am - I have been off work with a severe bout of depression (ongoing) and have avoided all social media including here. But I am astounded that this has happened again. Did she not have an issue with a small “bish-nezzsh” a couple of years ago about Easter paraphernalia?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.