Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and wouldn’t tell us why!
oh god I remember when this happened, the amount of conspiracy theories thrown about was hilarious 🙈 gutted we never found out what they meant!

Reactions: 14
You make a solid point, but the boyzzzz her whole world, her eveyfink, couldn't help mummazzzzz put their toys away, as it wasn't bring your kids to work day. They are at the childminders and she is a busy working career mummzzzz with a ladder desk and all. I'm fank you 😂😂😂😂😂
Each time I see that ladder desk it makes me laugh even more.... I think I might clear a space in the airing cupboard and have one too... not tell Mr Owl, just let him open the door to get a towel out and have a secret camera filming his surprise 😂

In all its ridiculous glory 😂 It’s the first desk of an auffffor I’ve ever seen without a notepad, sticky notes everywhere and pens 🖊

C6E7ED75-9912-4465-A9E5-4CC77FE4D60F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think rehashing old content is such a bad idea
It's showing nothing but how stale she reallynis becoming.and how there is nothing that can actually come of her content.firslt ywe don't need to be shown how to clean ffks.but more importantly now she's done it.once is more than enough babes. We don't need to see it anymore.
Sje brings nothing new.and bloody hell when she tries she just can't bleeping do it.
She was never good at sm.and her branching out proves it each and every time
She's tit at this.
Move on.
Others are managing(insanely.) To thrive online e.its wrong bit wharves.bit Sophie she flling at every hurdle.and her narc attitude is fueling,perpetuating and notbhelping the slamming she os being given.
Even when articles are wrote about her now they make sly little digs at her.they take the piss with their wording.
---
Just what I was thinking, cackling away! This is why we larrrve ittt 'ere 🐔 💕 xx
Cackling or clucking😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And it's down to HER the playroom looks like that.it scream spoilt brats.it shouldn't be aloowednto look like that.it shows lack of respect too.

Reactions: 11
I dread to think what my dreams are going to be tonight.... 😱 Mash potato Cluedo probably and my playing piece will be Jimbob that I’ll have to sculpt out of mash.... the end result will be Danny de Vito, in the Orangery with the Glow-worm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
playin jenga with the trolley dash……
Putting washing powder on top of cakes?
yum
Sorry if it’s already been said but I personally don’t enjoy chemical flavoured Mr Kiplings with my cuppa

Wow!!! Most enlightening @SunshineRae
Glad you are back here with your encyclopaedia of knowledge and pictures ❤
I’m apologising in advance but some of you might want to press the ignore button on me for a while. I’ve finally got round to sorting my phone and I have so many screenshots I want to delete but not lose forever so I’ll be dumping them here over the coming days and bookmarking 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know it’s been said but …. her washing machine 😱 How does it get so disgusting 🤮 She’s a supposed cleaning sensation, that should have cleaned that months ago…. 🤮

Reactions: 12
ermm just putting it out there. ss .label.l.greedy et al group are all posting from the forest on holiday this weekend...and...no...sophie...was...not...there with her best mates!!!!
the funny thing is they are all almost trying to make it look like they arent together too.for seperate engagment? because ss doesnt want any of them stealling her thunder.they are all the bloody same.
cant wait "hi sophie" for sophie to come on and comment about it thoguh or "how busy she is that she couldnt even go on an invited holiday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.