Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my mum has just returned from tesco with a new whisk and potato masher, both hinch, 75p in the clearance sale. Now I'm an orphan.
I’d buy it too! That’s better than a second hand shop. She’s not making a profit from it - clearance is clearance. I’m happy for your mum! I feel sorry for those who bought her tat full price!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey Soph, here’s an idea, rather than show us you making out with your overweight spaniel how about showing us him on one of his daily walks cos surely he must go on at least one a day?

As for Pam, I’ve had rescue hens in the past and unfortunately their average life expectancy is between 2 and 12 months so I would guess she’s gone to the great nestbox in the sky but you won’t show us the reality of ‘farm’ life will you?
Not strictly true, I have 2 that I have had for 4 years and they are still perfectly healthy and laying the occasional egg and previously had some that have lived for 3 years post re- homing. However, I do not feed them a load of unnecessary crap like Sopha does.

Reactions: 14
Any chance a local could just stick their nose over the fence and do a quick chook count? I need to know what’s happened to poor Pam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What were we talking about before Pam's absence though? It's all designed as a distraction or for engagement from the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Any chance a local could just stick their nose over the fence and do a quick chook count? I need to know what’s happened to poor Pam 😂
She'll mention it, she has to, but look how long it took her to make up the story about the fish going to fish people.
It wasn't long ago she was boasting how welllll all 3 hens looked and how their living their best life good and proper now. For one to suddenly die, she won't know where to look.

Reactions: 18
So i follow Courtney Mangan, and interestingly she had stories this morning saying she woke to hundreds of new followers and they were all at the same time of day. Turns out there's accounts that DM influencers etc and give a free trial of thousands or hundreds of followers. Courtney has removed them all but just shows that this is another way Hinch is getting all these new followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Laura Kenny, super world champion cyclist, multiple Olympic gold medal winner and all round lovely person has just got three alpacas!

Take that, Sofa, you talentless muppet.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
For any newbies joining us - please see the title of this thread for our nusty troll response to the Daily Mail article and then read thread #500

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2114930

Love how they point out that she's had a gastric band too 😂
It's all bollocks anyway 'struggling to lose weight' my arse. She's never ever tried to lose weight, just opted straight for a privately done gastric band and surgery, she was only 21, and we've seen pictures of her as a teen at school so it's not like she was overweight for years, tried loads of diets and exercised :rolleyes: She's just downright lazy.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.