Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
OMG... what in the actual fuck is that 😱 Please don’t tell me that someone made that out of mash potato 😳 It’s horrific, even more if they ate it... WHY? Why would someone do that. He looks like Weepy, a mash potato version of Weepy 🥔💦

To be honesssssscht I feel like I’m having a weird cheese dream being on here this evening... I haven’t even eaten any cheese today 🤣😂🤣
A Hincher made Ronnie out of mashed potato.

I am not joking.

ETA it was for his birthday

9B0B0949-EBF0-48B4-B1A2-4EB0963C295E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
My grandmother won awards for her sponge cakes back in the dark ages & passed on her recipe, which is great, as it involves weighing. That said, the quick kits are good for ease and I don't judge, but, get what others are saying about it being a great learning activity.
So ...
Take the whole weight of the eggs (say 3)
Do the exact same weight in soft butter or marg, caster sugar, self raising flour, all at room temp. 30 mins at 170 fan or 180 (whatever gas mark that is!) Voilà!
Bob's yer Uncle, Fanny's yer Aunt! 🧁 😁 xx

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Why would you put pasta and sauc3 on a stick
Why would you serve it on top of a basket when you have like 20 tables
Who the fuck let's their kids wonder around with food in their hand, nightmare for when they have to sit down at nursery or school or normal peoples houses!!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I wonder if the Hunzz will hold a candlelight Vigil for Pam tonight 🕯 They’ll then go indoors, open a bottle of wine, order a take-away and tuck into their sweet & sour chicken balls 🤭

To be honesssssscht, Mr Owl phones through our order for a take-away now after I got a bad case of giggles asking for S&S balls, all I could think of was JimbobNoNob tucking his minuscule balls into his “Janine” lacy knickers 🤣😂🤣

I still have to be out of the room when he orders as I still giggle like a school girl 🤣

I’ll show myself out......

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now

Reactions: 34
OK, in the past 5 years, since I've lost much of my walking mobility (not through unhealthy or excessive eating, don't drink or smoke), I've stacked on a huge amount of weight. Weight loss surgery has been talked about, but due to other health complications, I'm a high risk for a General anaesthetic. I fall into the NHS category for the surgery.
Breaks my bloody heart 😔
Sometimes, people stack on weight as a result of medical conditions. Depressing.
Back on topic, Hinch is a twat. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Hey Soph, here’s an idea, rather than show us you making out with your overweight spaniel how about showing us him on one of his daily walks cos surely he must go on at least one a day?

As for Pam, I’ve had rescue hens in the past and unfortunately their average life expectancy is between 2 and 12 months so I would guess she’s gone to the great nestbox in the sky but you won’t show us the reality of ‘farm’ life will you?

• Sad

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
The comments on the daily mail are overwhelmingly negative and only a minute number defending her, the odd replies are more criticising the poster rather than defending her. This has back fired massively. I bet the new agency are proper scratching their heads as they have no idea what to do with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Poor Pam. Definitely some fowl play going on there. Expect she will watch a chick flick tonight in memory of Pam

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Nah I'm sorry, I'm on one today and it always makes me unpopular here 😅
I'm frustrated as well with this idea that to call herself a farmer she needs to toughen up.
Bullshit.
Of all the farmers, smallholders and everyone in between that I know, all of them at some point have grieved the loss of a livestock animal.
Using my dad as an example because I hear it all from him, he almost quit farming a few times due to lamb deaths or other traumatic experiences. I'm the only one of my siblings who has any interest so I get all the gory and depressing details. Just recently they lost a calf after a nightmare birth ending in a c-section. He was cut up about that when the mother cow recovered and was calling for her baby.
He's always attached to the bottle baby lambs and finds it hard day when they go off to be vacuum packed.
Should he stop calling himself a farmer because he cares about his animals? (arguments about ethics aside because I know someone will latch onto that for an argument and I'm not having it)

He even gets a bit sad when he loses a chicken and they're his least favourite.

Edit to add - she's not really a farmer. But my point still stands
You’re not unpopular with me.

My best friend is a vet and her husband is a dairy farmer. She wouldn’t hesitate to run outside in the middle of making dinner to save a cow’s life if he needed her help. They live and breathe it, and when she does something that heals a poorly heifer or saves a difficult birth, the relief is huge. They don’t ever want to lose an animal.

• Heart

FatherJames

Ron's either not touched those cakes or he's the best 3 year old baker I've ever seen.

My guess is Soph made them with Freda, with a 90s ballad playing in the background. Inch will post a lurking video of it later.

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Ugh the way she touches, holds and places the items in her trolley gives me the cringe! Her wanking claws 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
doesn't it take longer to go round the whole house and do lists of what to do than actually just going and doing the job on the list!? I don't get these lists I am not a list person haha

• Heart