Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think any publisher would touch her after that last ‘book’ bin fire. Talk about an epic fail 🤣
I used to love Penguin/Puffin they were always a sign of a really good book, publishing good quality books. Now they seem to be the only one that will touch the shite that influencers churn out. I'm sure they will learn one day.

Reactions: 40

Misssj80

VIP Member
So even though the whole of my bathroom needs a good clean, according to Hinch I only need to pick one job in there? So I clean the bath then what? Do I leave the toilet, the sink, the floor, tidying all the products on the shelf for another day and move on to one job in another room? What a bizarre and stupid thing to suggest 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Management team have defo told her to go back to her roots, funny when she’s “not a cleaner”
I for one think that ship may have sailed!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Rach8456

VIP Member
Reported ta fuck. That ad declaration is a disgrace. Why is she such a tramp. Just fucking declare it properly you dickhead!

• Heart

Lardsnomes

I don’t generally think that the comments section of the Mail should be held as representative of public opinion, but in this case I think it’s a very good sign that the tide is turning. Her PR have tried to push (paid for) these stories, but they’re massively backfiring.
The negative comments are significantly more than the positive ones & even the sheep aren’t coming out in force to support her. The supporting comments are fairly lame, along the lines of don’t be mean, she’s a good mum (which obviously she’s not!) There’s not a single “be kond” and even DM Kate has given up the backstairs ghost and is nowhere to be seen.
I’m sure right now that Soph is (as she would say) exactly where she deserves to be, which I reckon is in the camel shed, snogging Roy & maxing out the credit card buying bots.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She doesn't need to "toughen up", there's nothing wrong in feeling sad that a pet has passed away. What she does need to do though is sort out her obese dog and stop buying animals that she doesn't have adequate space for.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'm curious do Hens feel sadness? Will the other 2 notice Pam isn't there anymore and become stressed or aren't hens like that? I think it's sad 😔
We had 4. Cyrus the Virus (don't ask!) turned out to be a cock so he had to go to the cock people (sit DOWN Jimbob). The other 3 didn't seem to miss him....

• Haha
Reactions: 38

anniemouse

VIP Member
For any Hinch huns reading this feeling overwhelmed with your housework ignore that clean one thing nonsense and tell yourself if you do the bathroom then you’ll have a reward of a sit down and a read of your book or an episode of a tv series before tackling the next room. Or set yourself a timer for 30 minutes to get something done.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Sit your children at a table and give them a proper meal for fucks sake! Who lets a 2 year year old and 4 year old wander round the conservatory with pasta, tomato sauce and melted cheese on sharp wooden skewers?

• Heart
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
This is what happens when influencers with no previous experience of caring for farm animals, take them on.

If she wasn't well then she should have taken her to a vet
I don't think this is fair. Chickens, as prey animals, are extremely good at hiding illness and often deteriorate fast. 90% of the time, taking them to a vet will end in euthanasia as they're too far gone already. No defence because she's always cryptic and ambiguous with her statements but she may well have called a vet or seen one. But there's not much they can do for certain issues anyway.
Plus you have to find a vet who will see chickens as not all vets are experienced with animals outside of "normal" pets.
Lots of rescue hens are susceptible to tumours which can't be treated. Sometimes they just up and die regardless of whatever you do for them.

Chickens are also hardly a farm animal. Lots of people have backyard chickens without being farmers or experienced with "farm animals".

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'd say your Dad has a heart - not everyone does x
Thanks 💕
I think the point I'm making is that the rhetoric about "she'd never last as a normal farmer if she's this upset about a hen" inadvertently paints farmers as these robotic, emotionless beings that don't care emotionally for their livestock when it's probably the opposite for most.
It's one of those "just because it's Hinch, it's a criticism" things, in my eyes. There's nothing wrong with being upset about an animals death, farmer or not. I don't see why it's a stick to beat her with.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
There are many reasons why I think her house is shit, and why her so called cleaning hacks are shit. But for now I thought I’d just focus on the following:

- the horrific and traumatic Jack the Ripper themed playroom

- the excess spreading of scented bollox instead of washing the actual things (aka febreze on cushions)

- the fake plantsflowers, the fake books (pretending to be into nature and into literacy)

- the fact that her cooking ustensiles are in a different council than her fucking stove

other than that I think she’s great

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Thank you for all the love for my nana on the last thread. Sorry I can’t reply but I appreciate every single ♥ and lovely comments.

And thank you @docmum for the mention on the MAFS thread ♥ my nana would be over the moon that she got a shout out 💜

Back to Hinch, is today her day off?

I noticed she started following Danae Mercer (sorry of this is old news) Anyone that doesn’t know who Danae is, she calls out all the tricks used on SM to show bodies look more ‘perfect’ than they actually are and also shows how people can filter even moving videos and make themselves look thinner, curvier etc.

Strange person for all that is filtered and fake Hinch to follow, as Danae shows her true self 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart