Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Gosh she's right going back in time with her content. Now featuring those wax melts. I really hope I get a bingo and she blasts Two Man Team and Lonald wheels out the dog treats box into the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Justapeep

VIP Member
Never has a sound is someone lifting shopping and the noise of the plastic crinkling annoyed me so much in my fucking life it irritates me beyond any reasonable level

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What the fuck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Her fake tan is horrendous… the hands are giving me the complete and utter rage with the pressing thumb and the grabby claw on plastic… plus I assume it’s another pre record
Why yes it is. She's a busy mummmazzzzzzz of two toddlers, a huddle of pacccasssss, a morbidly obese dog, and a flock two chickens, she has emails to send, clean sinks to polish, send herself DMs telling herself how lovely she is, upload content on Jamie short for NoknobinchwormMcTinyPennyweeny IG account about how lovely she is, setup fake meetings, upload plinky plonk music, forget to mark #Ads as ads on her work account, bully people in the comments, and constantly and consistently lie about her loife, she works six days a week, 4578 days a year. Alright. Good, I'm fank you

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Henry’s too fat not fast enough to catch a hen. All my spaniel has ever managed to catch is an already-injured pigeon! (Which she then proudly brought and dropped at my feet like a gift 🤣)

• Haha
Any chance a local could just stick their nose over the fence and do a quick chook count? I need to know what’s happened to poor Pam 😂

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
Ooh can I get a bingo?

1AB4AA6E-209E-4393-8651-DB52903E0FA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
That's revolting. But Ron doesn't like Pasta? Doesn't he Soph? Cos we've seen him eat pasta in sauce a few time before. WHY LIEEEEEEEEE.

That would've been fine if she didn't try to make PASTA into a LOLLY, or swapped the pasta if they really dont like it for a nice sarnie.
“One of the boys faves” 🤢
1F62828E-F86D-4328-89F9-BFB23B8DE336.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Think we need a little reset.
Toddler requested this book tonight, and I'd forgotten about this amazing piece of trolling.
IMG_20230421_195357.jpg

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
My checklist

-undeclared ad ✅
-pointless lists ✅
-bollox advice ✅
-bragging ✅

So I’m going to dust one room and vacuum another room. I’ll vacuum the room I dusted next week and vice versa.

Geniaaaaaassss 👌🏻

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
You make a solid point, but the boyzzzz her whole world, her eveyfink, couldn't help mummazzzzz put their toys away, as it wasn't bring your kids to work day. They are at the childminders and she is a busy working career mummzzzz with a ladder desk and all. I'm fank you 😂😂😂😂😂
Each time I see that ladder desk it makes me laugh even more.... I think I might clear a space in the airing cupboard and have one too... not tell Mr Owl, just let him open the door to get a towel out and have a secret camera filming his surprise 😂

In all its ridiculous glory 😂 It’s the first desk of an auffffor I’ve ever seen without a notepad, sticky notes everywhere and pens 🖊

C6E7ED75-9912-4465-A9E5-4CC77FE4D60F.png

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
In the article it says she lost 8 stone (112 pounds). I'm gonna call a massive bullshit on that. She wasn't *that* fat and she's not that skinny for it to translate to that figure at all.
She’s lost her integrity and sense of judgement so yeah, that could be 8 stone of common fucking sense 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw that Wikipedia page in the early hours and cried laughing! That, and those red minus figures make for a good start to the day! DM comments are scathing, looks like many have had it with her. 🥳
Happy Friday 😁 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

BudBear99

I mentioned this thread to my real not tend BFF last night (also a tattler). She liked Hinch (honestly, nobody’s perfect!), so I directed her to the Wiki.

She no longer likes Hinch, and I still have a real not tend BFF. Wooohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart