Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Diving in here from the European nusty troll club house (3 wines deep) to say WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN BUY SKINNY JEANS FROM ANY MORE?! And IF they're jeggings, get them straight in the bin, Sofe. 3/10 for jeans and t-shirt effortz. It's been noted, you tried. But come on. You buy new shit all the time, get yourself some up to date clothing that suits your frame, shape and age. And again, for the love of fucking all that is holy, get those damn bastard plimsoll horror trainer shoe things in the bin right away as well.

Anyhoo, #prayersforpat
ASOS, Boohoo, PLT, Next, H&M, Primark, pretty much anywhere really. Where do you live in Europe where they don’t sell skinny jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys
I'm taking that bingo from over 2yrs ago, and as I said that long ago is a bingo I don't want to win but feel it will happen

Screenshot_20230418_223422.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_194132.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 31

CrapEars

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I know it’s in bad taste but these PamPuns™️ are seeing me off today (much like Pam, RIP). Pam Egg & Chips made me howl so much the cat woke up.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
A few fans have caught up on here and signed up to a DM account, defending her. Apparently she is often seen out and about in Maldon without makeup on. Yeah right. I wouldn’t be surprised if she put make up on before she got up in the morning. 😂

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS Tattle ADs.... I thought someone had done a mock up of Sopha Monopoly 😂
BCB49C0D-67F2-47A5-9BE3-1D2F4B2A7C8D.jpeg

So I did my own and will leave it here..... 🤭

FC35251E-2437-4F3B-9862-0E23E834BEEB.jpeg

• Haha
Nice to see the boys have yet more toys. This time garden toys….for the garden they aren’t allowed in so let’s just play in the tangerineerie as always….cause it’s not like they have a play room iz it hunnay

• Haha
Good on Hinch for addressing the Pam situation, although I feel like she had to given the comments here, but especially the comments on the DM. That said, the post was, at least, sincere I feel.

I lost a pet late last year, and it really is heartbreaking. I don't know if I will ever get over it.
Wonder how long it would have taken her to say something or was she just showing the two hens recently on purpose in order to increase engagement from people wondering where Pam was? I honestly think there is nothing genuine about this woman. If losing this hen has upset her, imagine what losing Henry would be like. Get walking that dog! Her and Jamie have the luxury of time, being at home, kids at nursery and pre school, daily support from family, YET they fail to exercise their own dog. A run in the garden just isn’t enough. Henry needs to scent and smell, and to be stimulated and be played with. These are his basic needs.
---
Poor Pam but can we also give a thought for the poor hens that will be subjected to fitting in with her disney narrative that fur a fucking FEATHEREES must get along.
And she’s just said she’s getting more hens..

• Heart
Guysssccchhhh my kids played with bubbles OUTSIDE earlier and there wasn't slow mo and pinky plonk music...I must be doing something wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
It's all bollocks anyway 'struggling to lose weight' my arse. She's never ever tried to lose weight, just opted straight for a privately done gastric band and surgery, she was only 21, and we've seen pictures of her as a teen at school so it's not like she was overweight for years, tried loads of diets and exercised :rolleyes: She's just downright lazy.
In the article it says she lost 8 stone (112 pounds). I'm gonna call a massive bullshit on that. She wasn't *that* fat and she's not that skinny for it to translate to that figure at all.

samj123

No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.
Get Well Freda ✌🏻

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm howling at you nusty fat trolls. It's making me crave a chicken roast.

Poor Pam! Sarcasm aside I hope she did have a lovely few month being free. Even if it was with Hinch 😔

• Haha
View attachment 2116958
own up, who has been looking over her fence? 😆View attachment 2116960
I said yesterday that someone should stick their nose over her garden fence to check on Pam, but to be clear to any lurkers, that is clearly a joke 🥴.

Some Tattlers see into their yard because they live local and just happen to drive past. She lives right on a popular road, not off somewhere secluded in the country. No one is peeking over her fence.

• Haha
  • Heart

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
‘To be beautiful means to be yourself’ FUCK OFF!!!!!! And then FUCK OFF SOME MORE!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful when you are yourself but you’re not, you’re hidden and altered by filtered so don’t spout shit about being yourself to your followers when you cant do that yourself. You DONT accept yourself because if you did you wouldn’t make yourself look like a sex doll at every opportunity!!! Learn to love yourself rather than spouting this shit to your millions of bots followers and maybe, just maybe people wouldn’t slate you so much. When you read here just take note, no one thinks you’re ugly or fat, us nusty trolls actually think your natural self is pretty and so much better than your filtered self. Do yourself a favour, accept yourself for who you are and learn to love yourself, no one is perfect but our imperfections are what make us unique and who we are, embrace it and STOP spouting these stupid quotes when you can’t practice what you preach!! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Bloody hell…you all called the chicken. See nothing has changed - excellent detection skills Hinch Tattlers! Brings back the trauma of Flip & Flop 🙃🥲🐟