Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
Just remember if she’s only shown 2 in more than one story, then it’s for a reason - she’s tee-ing up what has happened so that she is a victim as ever 🙄

thanks @Pumpkins1506 😘

Reactions: 37

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twat

Added an i to the title to avoid being told off for sweary titles and in homage to our own greedy, fat thriats.
Credit to @samj123 for the title.

As ever, mark your title suggestions with "thread suggestion" and keep them swear free.

And as the title suggests - she isn't pregnant. We don't know when she'll be on SYLO, her sister lives at Greyskull and Tesco ended the contract not the other way around.

Not much has happened at Not-A-Farm. I think she might have had the roof cleaned but she didn't mention it much.

We would like some #justiceforpam though, as Pam the chook appears to have disappeared.

(Minor edits to credit the title author and spellings)
Also - Her eyebrows, yes we know!

They’re stuck on. From eBay.

Hunnayyyyy.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm not surprised one of the hens has gone tbh, she let the boys squeeze them to death on her stories the other day, letting a toddler play with them like a toy. And Ronnie is no better, he's rough as with his toys when we've seen him playing, so a hen won't be no different when being held.
She has 0 respect.

So that's one down, 5 to go, well 6 including Henry !

BeeHappy

VIP Member
You know,I don't think that's always the case.we assume things we read on here are in isolation?nope we come on here because there are many that thing and speak and hear what we did in regards to her.so I think it could be common alsobthat people like we once did speak like we do on here outside of here.for us to come here we just have had the same opinions and thoughts on her right?so common sense that others regardless of finding us 😍 👌 lovely lots yet just feel the same.
So I don't always assume its tattle just someone with like kinded views.which let's face it looking at the other comments,there are many.
You’re right. It’s not always the case that negative comments are from Tattlers and it seems as though the tide is turning, with some of her shoppers at least. But when people say “ATB”, “get well” and reference Fiddle or Pam going missing, it’s either Tattlers taking it off Tattle (which isn’t a good look for us) or lurking Hinch fans who are reading here then quoting bits to make it look like Tattlers. Either way, we don’t want it to undermine the comments that are being made or be used as an excuse to dismiss an opinion which could and should open the sheep’s eyes.

• Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
RIP Pam 💙. Although suspect she died a lot longer ago than Hinch is making out (shocker, I know!)

• Sad
Reactions: 36

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She's looking a tad thin there. Not shaming her but a few days ago she said she was struggling to loose weight? If anything she needs to put some on and look after herself rather than scrutinising herself in the mirror.
I actually preferred her as she was before the gastric band, she looked much healthier.
I just don't know what's real and what isn't these days though with the amount of filters and photoshopping she does. 🤷

View attachment 2113161
Agreed. She’s looking very svelte. Perhaps aided by more flattering clothing. But I’m inclined to believe all that footage is still heavily filtered. Definitely.

RamonaRiva

It will be interesting to see what she does now. Pam dying has messed up Hinches preference for 3's. There's no way she will be allowed to rehome just one hen. What will she do? Re-home 4 to round it up to 6, does that mean she will need to get 3 more alpacas? What about the new animals coming. Will there be 3 of them? Bet she's in a right tizz trying to figure this one out.
---

Also...Good luck to the remaining animals on Hinch notafarm.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She was extremely thin at one point, there’s one particular photo when pregnant with Ron that sticks in my head.
I know which pic you mean but can't find it.
Theres 2 where she's so so skinny whilst pregnant with Ronnie. There's one where shes buy herself, then there's one where shes walking with Jamie coming out of a shop.
It wasn't long after that second pic where she was admitted into hospital for "complications" with her blood, but an old tattler knew of her well and said she was actually admitted for her eating disorder taking a bad turn and the only way she'd eat was splitting smarties into colour groups and eating them that way, one colour group at a time, so she got admitted.
May not be true but alot of what that tattler would say was true, and it make sense because she often did upload videos of herself splitting smarties that way on her stories and said they taste better when eaten that way.

• Wow

Floosh

Not a chance she's written that statement. She's got her management team to do it. She's a fucking chicken shit. Surely you could open up in your wee blethers instead of reading out DM love stories to yourself.

Summergirl1

I wonder what’s going on, SSS lost over 4k yesterday as well.

I’ve checked a few other accounts and cant find any others that have a big loss so dont think it’s another glitch 🤔🤞🏽
Ronaldo lost 234,313 followers yesterday, definitely looks like they are starting to clear out the bots. Twitter has loads complaining about all the sex bots on instagram so here's hoping they are removing them 🤞 It's hard to find a genuine follower on her list nowadays 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Good on Hinch for addressing the Pam situation, although I feel like she had to given the comments here, but especially the comments on the DM. That said, the post was, at least, sincere I feel.

I lost a pet late last year, and it really is heartbreaking. I don't know if I will ever get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Wow!!! Most enlightening @SunshineRae
Glad you are back here with your encyclopaedia of knowledge and pictures ❤
I’m apologising in advance but some of you might want to press the ignore button on me for a while. I’ve finally got round to sorting my phone and I have so many screenshots I want to delete but not lose forever so I’ll be dumping them here over the coming days and bookmarking 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35