Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
She looks great in those clips. I can't lie.

BUT she's either found a different filter or she's had work done. She looks so different and more fresh faced. I can't put my finger on it.......
The hair is definitely looking better. The highlights are blending in further up removing the harshness of the roots. If only she’d have a few inches cut off, it would look even better.

ETA - look at us nusty trolls being nice and complimenting her. Shame she only reads her DMs so she’ll never see it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Nicnak21

Lovely jeans you've got on there Soph in HB hiyaaa 👋

As much as it pains me to say you do look lovely in those pics ( directed to you as I know you're reading this 👀 ) but unfortunately for you you're still a cunt 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
What pisses me off the most over the whole #PamGate is that she has missed an opportunity to address the reason that BHWT birds often don’t survive beyond their first few months of freedom is that they have been rinsed by the egg industry for the first 72 weeks of their lives.

Every time a chicken lays an egg they take themselves one step closer to death as they take calcium from their bodies to form shells, most pure bred hens only lay 200 times a year, Pam would have been kept under artificial conditions to lay every single day 😢

BHWT know this, it’s the reason they make you rehome a min of 3 as when 1 dies you aren’t left with a lonely hen.

But no Hinch, make it all about yourself and how upset you are, not how those poor girls were rinsed to within an inch of their lives and then mithered to death by you when eventually freed.

Stupid cow (no offence to cows who have an equally bad time when it comes to milk farming)

• Sad
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now
I'm just here to say how impressed I am with your knowledge on the old hens! I hardly know how long to roast one for ;)

I'll see myself out :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ok, ok, Hands up, they're available to purchase in soooome places 🙌 but she's a wealthy, modern and young woman with many, many resources available to her. I suppose I just expect her to present herself better as an influencer and trend setter. Guess it's just leggings and cleaning products all the way with her and I should lower (my already low) expectations 😂
Whats wrong with jeans like, you're giving me a complex

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
F066C46E-FDA0-4703-9464-080328B7708E.jpeg

Had a look at the comments for bedtime reading and look who we have in the comments. Clue - check out the punctuation..

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Loving all the Pam puns, but then our current flock are called Supreme, Nugget, Jalfrezi, Popcorn, Soup, Fajita, Dipper, Kiev and Tikka.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Fluffy20

VIP Member
No one will ever convince me that she actually washes those Minky's and cloths. She gets a new one out of the packaging every time she shows herself cleaning anything and then she bins them. Every cleaning video she does the cloths and sponges look brand new and here's no other reason why she would need to buy new ones every single time she goes out. Happy Earth Day Soph!

boundandgagged

VIP Member
How about clean one room fully then move on to the next? What if I just made my bed then left the rest of the room? I'd be left with a beautifully made bed surrounded by my pyjamas, the husbands joggers on the floor, crap on the bedside tables (ours are actually right next to the bed) should I draw the curtains or leave them? She is full of fucking shit but no doubt the sheep will think this is a bloody marvellous idea

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Everything reminds her of being young.... Everything somehow leads back to her childhood. She's defo got some untold trauma from her childhood. The way she goes on isn't normal, she's in denial of some sort.