Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I thought her demise might be dramatic but seems like she’s just going to fade out into obscurity, even her tattle trolls cba anymore 😅

ETA demise from Instagram, I’m not that mean
It was you!! You were the troll that wrote “end me” on her DM’s Because that’s the only place she reads!! 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh my word, I’m not sure I even want to ask, but what mystery man 🤔😳 I think I was away at my in-laws when this was all happening.... did you ever find out about him and why he looked like Rennie?
It started here… we didn’t ever get answers!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

daddydaycare

Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo… not cheap but I’ve had mine 17 years not one problem. I’ve got dogs too it’s excellent

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
View attachment 2114126

Mummmazzzzzzz and the Beastie Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz, performing their tend no.1 hitzzzzzzz 'aint no carrot, like a pre sliced carrot. . Handsomezzzzzz Mannz Records. From the fuckers who brought you the cleaner, who ain't a cleaner, formally known as MrsCrunthome. Tickets selling (not really all that fast, haven't sold one in fact, but I digress) T&C applies as does G&T. Coming to a Pound stretcher hopefully no where near you. Oiiii oiiiiiii
I’m sure it’s the light or a filter but where’s Raymond’s left eye gone🤔

• Sad

AllieBee

VIP Member
My friend got one last year because no matter what she did, she couldn't lose weight. It affected her mental health MASSIVELY. So yeah.

Eta - Pressed send too quick
---

You know, I always respect your comments. You don't attack her just because it's Hinch and you I don't want to say defend but at the same time it is, in situations you feel it's right.
I like that.
Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

View attachment 2119543
This right here is why I love these threads so much, you nusty hens have me howling!

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
I Still wish she'd bin those bloody plimsoll looking monstrosities she's got on her size 5's

• Heart