Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Why is everything she makes either cut out, on a stick or finger food. Wonder if they can use a knife and fork. Dont be daft she only has spoons for her jug meals and ice cream.
Someone please tell me I haven't made up how she held cutlery once before at a BBQ??? A video must be here somewhere 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
If she's like this with a hen who they haven't had for long, what will she be like when Henry doesn't see the year out? We will never hear from her again...

docmum

VIP Member
Loving all the Pam puns, but then our current flock are called Supreme, Nugget, Jalfrezi, Popcorn, Soup, Fajita, Dipper, Kiev and Tikka.
just wanted to make a point that this post gave me a much needed laugh yesterday - thanks @LittleMissOnions - sounds like quite the group of girls you have there and that’s just your current ones..😘

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.
He collabs with Ava May to do his scents that's why, they're only available on her website so they still have her "style", just his name.

You should read his threads more often you know. They're unreal. He's a proper bellend

.....And she made sure it was known from the start that she was an "anxiety sufferer" ( utter bollocks that she is and insulting to REAL anxiety sufferers) it has benefitted her greatly over the years and made the sheep extra protective of her and go for anyone who dares to criticise her ....or just simply make a comment that isnt arselicky and thing her how wonderful she is 🙄
Yea exactly, absolutely deplorable to use mental health like that! She’s vile.

Misssj80

VIP Member
In the article it says she lost 8 stone (112 pounds). I'm gonna call a massive bullshit on that. She wasn't *that* fat and she's not that skinny for it to translate to that figure at all.
I mean she could have been 17 stone and now be 9? I highly doubt that though 😂

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
You can manage, I have no idea how you juggle everything and that’s only what I know of you! Don’t disappear.. i only spotted it because I recognised the shit parenting from over in that thread and wanted to let you know during ‘edit’ time.
Thank you ❤

I’ve started reading PTWM thread too 🙈

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.
Is Mario selling wax melts? I need to go back over to his wee thread.

(I also haven’t caught up with Grinch yet but I did actually read the fucking Grinch tonight as that was the 4yo’s book of choice ffs)

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Laura Kenny, super world champion cyclist, multiple Olympic gold medal winner and all round lovely person has just got three alpacas!

Take that, Sofa, you talentless muppet.

Attachments

Dexy

VIP Member
Sad about the chicken but she’s still a twat. Plus still actively killing that dog.