Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such fascinating content, jet washing a roof.

Her house looks weird, it's like 2 houses pushed together, it's so mismatched. It's not a pretty looking house at all
Was thinking the same, really odd. Greyskull looked bleeping weird too with that extension šŸ¤£

Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen the video that is doing the rounds on Instagram from Bill Murray? He claims that his grandchildren were involved in an attempted kidnapping in Essex. What ever happened, it's obviously shaken the family up and is bloody terrifying that something like this could happen when you're out for a family walk.

If something like this doesn't make Sopha wake up and stop exploiting her children then I don't think anything will. Her little boys are so recognisable now, she has sold every part of their lives for insta fame. šŸ™„ If someone wanted to kidnapp them then they'd only need to watch her bloody stories to know their whereabouts or routine, she even makes her house layout public knowledge. It's honestly terrifying how little she does to protect those little boys.
Saw these comments on tik tok, right on her doorstep, will she remove her kids from her instagram? Doubt it šŸ˜’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
All her fan-sh are going to be standing on their AstroTurf lawns in their grey Tesco slouchy trackies looking at their roofs now working out how many bottles of Hunch Pink Flash they're going to need and now they're going to get their jetwasher up there because theyre not getting it done for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Yeah soph.. that video was totally about the roof šŸ™„šŸ™„ stop being a thirsty creep and leave men doing their jobs alone you weirdo. Always giggling and gawking at the tradesmen she hires, somebody regrets marrying jimbobnojob now hes in his mid 40s and doesnt look the same i think

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Maybe the kids donā€™t want to play in the playroom because the shutters/blinds are always closed and they want some natural daylight. Also fresh air, but they canā€™t expect too much now can they šŸ˜’
I only have 1 kid who is a boy. And he absolutely adores going out side!! If we havenā€™t been out by a certain time of day heā€™ll get his shoes and coat and want to go somewhere!! Even if the weathers bad we try and get a walk in. He hates being in! Heā€™s playing with his train track now but was in the garden before it rained this morning.
he gets grumpy as well if we donā€™t do anything.
ronnie and Lennie probably need to run some energy off. If only they had a nice big garden to to that in right!????šŸ˜Æ
---
View attachment 2094411

Guysssssh, Iā€™ve got my Owlets up, dressed, fed and ready for the day and Iā€™m ready..... but before we can go out I need to check that my cupboard under the sink looks good ...so I can feel good šŸ™„ My washing-up liquid bottle looks a bit lopsided, oh no, I feel awful and canā€™t go out now šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

FFS.... what absolute rubbish she comes out with. Iā€™ve heard it all now, if her cupboard looks good she feels good šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Who cares about her kidsšŸ˜¬ as long as her cupboard looks good right šŸ˜¦

Reactions: 24
Wonder if sheā€™ll mention this šŸ¤”
She will now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
There'll be a filtered story with a plinky plonky piano soundtrack of her hugging her 'girls' šŸ„±
...Though very much doubt she's been following all the avian flu rules the whole time... hinch makes her own up šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
All of this!
Our youngest isnā€™t in 6-9 clothes for ages yet but because Iā€™m on SMP now, before I went down to it, I had to start stockpiling her wardrobe in bulk ready.
Iā€™ve also just done a big Next order for the summer wardrobe of our eldest because itā€™s essential; cooler PJā€™s, shorts, short sleeved T-shirts etc.
She doesnā€™t understand the struggles real people have of trying to provide for their children, the guilt you canā€™t do more yet she is so ungrateful for everything that gets thrown at her. A disgrace really!
Exactly this too, you never see those boys in anything twice?
I bet she puts them in stuff and throws it away rather than washing it, that's why she doesn't need a clothes line?
It's about time these companies stopped giving stuff away and just lowered the price so everyone had a bargain!! šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing says essential purchase and relatable as f*ck like having someone jet wash your roof in a cost of living crisis

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Mrs Hinch: I just love supporting small, local businesses.

Also Mrs Hinch: I got a freebie roof clean from this company based 130 miles away in Southampton.
---
I really wish some sheep or someone prominent would call her (and other influencers) out on this. Why would these companies operate on a loss just for the chance at a bit of business? The fuel cost for the ~250 mile round trip is ridiculous to begin with, nevermind labour and materials.
It honestly boggles my mind as to why a non-local company would offer a discount or freebie this far away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Really her cupboard under the sink makes her feel good, she really needs to get laid and get a life
When you look at her option for the firstā€¦
---
She needs to wake up and smell the Cuntry Garden *same for the other 'influencers' out there*
Thread suggestion (wait, weā€™ve maybe already had that. excuse me for being as repetitive as camel cuntent if thatā€™s the case.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m not 100% sure but Iā€™m pretty sure I read that you shouldnā€™t jet wash roof tiles as it damages them. That if you are having your roof cleaned they should use a brush šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

letā€™s hope it cracks tiles and she gets some leaks

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The hunzzz who have probably never even looked at their roof before will currently be outside fretting that it needs cleaningā€¦. there will soon be a shortage of extra long jet wash hoses and extra tall ladders šŸŖœ I think A&E departments better brace themselves for an influx of hunzzz with injuries and needing oramorph šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Mrs Hinch: I just love supporting small, local businesses.

Also Mrs Hinch: I got a freebie roof clean from this company based 130 miles away in Southampton.
---
I really wish some sheep or someone prominent would call her (and other influencers) out on this. Why would these companies operate on a loss just for the chance at a bit of business? The fuel cost for the ~250 mile round trip is ridiculous to begin with, nevermind labour and materials.
It honestly boggles my mind as to why a non-local company would offer a discount or freebie this far away.
It's exploitation really, promises them follow up business so she can get it all free.
What gets me is she acts like roof cleaning is an every day thing, as though it's essential. Her followers are down the food bank and can't cover their bills but her roof is being cleaned for free. How is that relatable?!

Reactions: 33
Ooh another tradesman to add to Jamieā€™s birthday guest list. These men are either a young piece of meat or an older ā€œcuteā€ guy arenā€™t they? She really is a horror

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What idiots. I donā€™t feel a single bit of sympathy for companies that reach out to offer Hinch freebies anymore šŸ˜‚. I just think they are foolish idiots. Wasting their time, energy and money! It wonā€™t generate any business for them - Iā€™m sorry but how many of Hinchā€™s followers are going to be hiring a company to travel from Southampton to clean their roofs? 0.001%. Her followers (the ones that arenā€™t bots!) arenā€™t the right demographic. They wonā€™t have that sort of spare cash. Not that I have my roof cleaned on a regular basis anyway nor am I near Southampton but that company is blacklisted for me now after being associated with her! X

Reactions: 25
I didnā€™t even know roof cleaning was a thing, never in my life have I known anyone get their roof cleaned.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.