Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B33401E0-82B7-4EA5-AB57-4678C33CAB93.jpeg

Guysssssh, I’ve got my Owlets up, dressed, fed and ready for the day and I’m ready..... but before we can go out I need to check that my cupboard under the sink looks good ...so I can feel good 🙄 My washing-up liquid bottle looks a bit lopsided, oh no, I feel awful and can’t go out now 🙄😂

FFS.... what absolute rubbish she comes out with. I’ve heard it all now, if her cupboard looks good she feels good 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Oh I think she’s also hoping to beg herself a trip to Dubai. She’s started following the “trending travel” company who gifted the Dubai trip to trollomon.
This makes me mad as well. All these heavily discounted (if not free) holidays handed out to these z listers all the time. I see Billie Faiers is on another long haul holiday having only been on a #gifted one to Abu Dhabi with her sister in February. If anyone dares to criticise their freebie jet set life style you get the usual defensive sheep comments saying how they deserve it and how hard they work for this lifestyle. No, they absolutely don't bleeping work hard for this lifestyle....in what world do the sheep think advertising a few products a day on IG is the same as working shifts, a straightforward 9 5pm even, arranging childcare for your children, making family meals every day, cleaning your house each day (not having sneaky help to do it) and so on. It's not the same - they don't bleeping work hard for it and then they flaunt it in everyone's face knowing the thicko's (who have paid for it for them!) will also defend them!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Really her cupboard under the sink makes her feel good, she really needs to get laid and get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My kids had a playroom, but took toys out of it and into any room they wanted to play in. If I was in the kitchen, they’d bring their toys in and play there. Kids will bicker too. She doesn’t help by buying double of everything - they need to learn to share - it’s an important lesson. However, I think Sophie just wants ‘perfect’ kids that stay playing nicely in their playroom, and do as she says. Perfection doesn’t exist. She should just let them have fun. Toys can be cleared up at the end of the day. The problem with her is that she’s never had to parent those boys on her own ever. She’s always had Jamie, her mum or niece to help. The only way she can control her kids is clearly by sticking them in front of the tv - you can tell she’s much happier when they are in one spot. Can she also not see the irony of her complaining about her kids and putting them down - she’s their biggest troll!
The biggest problem I see with those children is they are spoilt in material things, do not know how to share and play together and are lacking in knowing what love is.....if it doesn't involve GIFTS!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lurker here but don't post much. Looking at Henry I just thought, have we ever seen her use the dog washing station she had put in? I don't recall ever seeing it again after it was finished. Is that because Henry doesn't go out much so isn't dirty that often? 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 35
Lurker here but don't post much. Looking at Henry I just thought, have we ever seen her use the dog washing station she had put in? I don't recall ever seeing it again after it was finished. Is that because Henry doesn't go out much so isn't dirty that often? 🤷‍♀️🤔
Never seen her use it! Yeah I do t think it's been seen since it was finished

Reactions: 16
This makes me mad as well. All these heavily discounted (if not free) holidays handed out to these z listers all the time. I see Billie Faiers is on another long haul holiday having only been on a #gifted one to Abu Dhabi with her sister in February. If anyone dares to criticise their freebie jet set life style you get the usual defensive sheep comments saying how they deserve it and how hard they work for this lifestyle. No, they absolutely don't bleeping work hard for this lifestyle....in what world do the sheep think advertising a few products a day on IG is the same as working shifts, a straightforward 9 5pm even, arranging childcare for your children, making family meals every day, cleaning your house each day (not having sneaky help to do it) and so on. It's not the same - they don't bleeping work hard for it and then they flaunt it in everyone's face knowing the thicko's (who have paid for it for them!) will also defend them!
They all act dumb the weeks leading up to leaving too. Look at Stacey, oh guys we need a family holiday now Belle is here, does anyone have any recommendations. Oh thanks everyone, we've found a great location and it's all booked. ✈
Acting like she paid for it. When she could afford it 5x over herself.
She could of gave that holiday away as a huge giveaway, she gets enough free. It wouldn't of hurt her to do, she could've and would've got another holiday for free to make up for it.

Just like Hinch could do huge giveaways with all the sofas and mattresses so she's wastefully been gifted.

I just hope Hinch doesn't get the free holidays to amazing places, it'll make her head even bigger. She suits Center parks, not somewhere like Abu Dhabi!!! duck THAT
---
Its on her highlights. The last time Henry used that dog room, along with the thousand pound worth of accessories such as shampoos and the dog hairdryer, was 50 weeks ago. 👍🏻
I fully believe he's not been in it since then cos she'd of shown it as content. He just gets squeeeeeeezed through the groomers doors instead

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Surely she’s due a day of adverts now.
Does she have anything else to advertise now apart from the dreadful smelly tulip stuff, that doesn't appear to be in any other shop/store than Home Bargains?

I have just been checking down my weekly home delivery supermarket and there is no sign of any of her stuff there?

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the video that is doing the rounds on Instagram from Bill Murray? He claims that his grandchildren were involved in an attempted kidnapping in Essex. What ever happened, it's obviously shaken the family up and is bloody terrifying that something like this could happen when you're out for a family walk.

If something like this doesn't make Sopha wake up and stop exploiting her children then I don't think anything will. Her little boys are so recognisable now, she has sold every part of their lives for insta fame. 🙄 If someone wanted to kidnapp them then they'd only need to watch her bloody stories to know their whereabouts or routine, she even makes her house layout public knowledge. It's honestly terrifying how little she does to protect those little boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Has anyone seen the video that is doing the rounds on Instagram from Bill Murray? He claims that his grandchildren were involved in an attempted kidnapping in Essex. What ever happened, it's obviously shaken the family up and is bloody terrifying that something like this could happen when you're out for a family walk.

If something like this doesn't make Sopha wake up and stop exploiting her children then I don't think anything will. Her little boys are so recognisable now, she has sold every part of their lives for insta fame. 🙄 If someone wanted to kidnapp them then they'd only need to watch her bloody stories to know their whereabouts or routine, she even makes her house layout public knowledge. It's honestly terrifying how little she does to protect those little boys.
She needs to wake up and smell the Cuntry Garden *same for the other 'influencers' out there*

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't mind a bunch of gifted stuff, the greedy unappreciative cow.

Yesterday we went out shopping cos my 2 youngest girls needed shoes for school suitable for the warmer weather coming cos they've been in boots since September.

All 3 of my kids need new everyday shoes for at home that are more warmer weather suited, now their wintery walking shoes / boots and wellies won't be out for much longer.

My 2 youngest needed light summer dresses for school. I would've needed to get my eldest boy some school shorts ready for warmer weather too, but last years still fit fine.

I like being organised 😂

It cost a fortune but it was ALL needed for my kids comfort, part of life! Hinch could click her fingers and get alllll that PLUS MORE, gifted. Its SICKENING.
All of this!
Our youngest isn’t in 6-9 clothes for ages yet but because I’m on SMP now, before I went down to it, I had to start stockpiling her wardrobe in bulk ready.
I’ve also just done a big Next order for the summer wardrobe of our eldest because it’s essential; cooler PJ’s, shorts, short sleeved T-shirts etc.
She doesn’t understand the struggles real people have of trying to provide for their children, the guilt you can’t do more yet she is so ungrateful for everything that gets thrown at her. A disgrace really!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Cleaning the roof. Another ad/gifted?
FGS put your hand in your pocket and actually pay for something you bleeping grifter.

Reactions: 33
They gifted Stacey Solomon and apparently she tagged the company. Hinch doesn’t care - just takes and isn’t grateful at all. I do wish that Instagram made it a rule that anything gifted is made clear , otherwise it looks like these instascammers are actually buying all these clothes for their kids when they aren’t. I’d imagine we’d all be wealthier if we didn’t have to buy clothing and shoes for our kids. They have no concept of reality. They are on the constant look out for the next free thing.
I wish these small businesses would stop sending these grabby cunts freebies!

Reactions: 38
She’s clearly got some work going on there. Look in the background of that Henry video. Lots of cables/ hose pipe/ extension lead action going on and some sort of poled structure on its side by the back door. I’d say animal enclosure is fully under way and it’s noisy/ she can’t not catch the work happening in the background easily hence the quiet periods.
View attachment 2094243
Are you feeling seen @HinchesSousChef?? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Such fascinating content, jet washing a roof.

Her house looks weird, it's like 2 houses pushed together, it's so mismatched. It's not a pretty looking house at all

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.