Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch: I just love supporting small, local businesses.

Also Mrs Hinch: I got a freebie roof clean from this company based 130 miles away in Southampton.
---
I really wish some sheep or someone prominent would call her (and other influencers) out on this. Why would these companies operate on a loss just for the chance at a bit of business? The fuel cost for the ~250 mile round trip is ridiculous to begin with, nevermind labour and materials.
It honestly boggles my mind as to why a non-local company would offer a discount or freebie this far away.
Plus I have never known a single person in all my years get their roof cleaned!
Who is she going to influence to get that done? Nobody, fact 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surprised she’s not up there shoulder out, chucking some Zoflora around whilst ogling the guys trying to work 🤣

Huns on *that* group later after copying ‘got holes in me roof now can enyone help’ 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I may have to stick up for her here because I have had my roof cleaned. We were having some work done re-flashing the chimney and replacing some cracked tiles so they cleaned it all at the same time.
We didn't set out to purposely have the roof cleaned but it is a thing.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t even know roof cleaning was a thing, never in my life have I known anyone get their roof cleaned.
Dazlin cleaning did last year - shes another daft cow with all her gifted stuff ! Used to work 5 days a week , hardly goes now

Reactions: 6
Hope the huns don’t start clambering over their roofs to clean them with Hinch sprays and Minky’s as there is a doctors strike this week. The poor NHS are already struggling without these idiots making it worse. It’ll be like the unscrewing of the waste pipes all over again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I neeeed some content guyssss. I think I’ll take up that offer of a free roof clean 🧼 so all you guyssss can get your minging roofs cleaned too, but you’ll have to pay loadsamoney!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the roof clean was gifted, discounted etc, then shouldn't every frame of her stories declare it as an AD? Surely you're not allowed to just whack a tiny AD at the end of a run of stories? Talking of tiny AD's, solomon couldn't have made hers any smaller for the Abu Dhabi trip, could she. Waffling away about using the special travel agent etc to try and imply that she'd bought and paid for everything.
These influencers are so disingenuous. If you want the free or discounted product, fine, but bleeping own up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Placing a bingo now that she will get her roof re-sprayed to a different colour. A few interior accounts I follow are all getting this done at the moment.

Reactions: 15
Presumably the roof cleaners have had a massive influx of new followers following their gifted roof clean to Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she have anything else to advertise now apart from the dreadful smelly tulip stuff, that doesn't appear to be in any other shop/store than Home Bargains?

I have just been checking down my weekly home delivery supermarket and there is no sign of any of her stuff there?
Probably just seeing out their contract with the minimum distribution.

Reactions: 8
What an immensely moronic and dull life you lead.
Going by her mantra int hat pic I should feel like an absolute mess as my under sink cupboard is hardly thing of beauty, but i have a life so I don't really care what it looks like. She needs to get out more. Shame she doesn't feel as good about her kids hey? Moaning about them constantly the last few weeks. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.