Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh f**k off Hinch with your playroom and chaos in your ‘manshun’ I’ve no doubt jimbobnojob was looking after them more than you.

Reactions: 28
Her kids are bored out of their little minds, desperate for attention that doesn't involve a camera in their face

Reactions: 37
Imagine how her kids are going to feel later in life when they realise their whole childhood was them being used by their unhinged mother to sell, sell, sell.
And when she wasn't using them for that, she spent all her time moaning about how awful they are for engagement.
bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
She’s so vile constantly moaning about her kids, let’s hope they definitely don’t have anymore! Those kids are bored! Not like she doesn’t have the money to take them out to different places, she’s lazy and cba with the hassle taking the kids out, she needs to get rid of them manky alpacas so the boys can play outside! They will have another summer trapped indoors poor things

• Heart
Reactions: 37
These are small children and only just starting to learn to regulate their emotions. That’s the fights and bickering.

Trouble is their adult mother also seems unable to regulate her own emotions properly, what with the insta outburst which will be the tip of the iceberg, and god knows what else they see and experience.

Poor kids, they’ve little chance of emotionally maturing over the years when this is the situation. Adults should be there to help kids learn to regulate the big feelings they have but there’ll be little chance here.

Reactions: 48
Guyssssss …. I need a favour please. Does anyone have a screenshot to hand of a message from one of Hinch’s ‘trolls’ with the punctuation she uses ie space then full stop? I am looking through the wiki and struggling to find 🕵🏼

Reactions: 2
Does she know kids fight scream and shout at each other all the time she's always moaning about them poor kids

Reactions: 16
I think the reason she feels discontented and inadequate is that she believes everyone else’s lives are Insta perfect. They’re not. But ironically she herself feeds that narrative by her highly-manufactured and saccharine posts.

Family life isn’t perfect and my kids can be utterly obnoxious at times. I had two boys the same age and fighting is part and parcel of that. But she’s so scared to be left alone with both of them that she hasn’t learnt how to deal with them. It’s painfully obvious. She needs to get off her phone, decline the offer of help from her mum and husband, and spend a day out and about to learn how to cope with her own children.

Reactions: 40
Has she never understood the concept of letting your children run riot with whatever toys they see fit and just tidying up when they’re in bed?
My living room looks like it’s had a fight with Smyths by the end of the day but it’s all good fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My kids had a playroom, but took toys out of it and into any room they wanted to play in. If I was in the kitchen, they’d bring their toys in and play there. Kids will bicker too. She doesn’t help by buying double of everything - they need to learn to share - it’s an important lesson. However, I think Sophie just wants ‘perfect’ kids that stay playing nicely in their playroom, and do as she says. Perfection doesn’t exist. She should just let them have fun. Toys can be cleared up at the end of the day. The problem with her is that she’s never had to parent those boys on her own ever. She’s always had Jamie, her mum or niece to help. The only way she can control her kids is clearly by sticking them in front of the tv - you can tell she’s much happier when they are in one spot. Can she also not see the irony of her complaining about her kids and putting them down - she’s their biggest troll!

Reactions: 29
She’s clearly got some work going on there. Look in the background of that Henry video. Lots of cables/ hose pipe/ extension lead action going on and some sort of poled structure on its side by the back door. I’d say animal enclosure is fully under way and it’s noisy/ she can’t not catch the work happening in the background easily hence the quiet periods.
83B93383-A9DD-4639-9291-0400CFE7F810.jpeg

Reactions: 39
I think the reason she feels discontented and inadequate is that she believes everyone else’s lives are Insta perfect. They’re not. But ironically she herself feeds that narrative by her highly-manufactured and saccharine posts.

Family life isn’t perfect and my kids can be utterly obnoxious at times. I had two boys the same age and fighting is part and parcel of that. But she’s so scared to be left alone with both of them that she hasn’t learnt how to deal with them. It’s painfully obvious. She needs to get off her phone, decline the offer of help from her mum and husband, and spend a day out and about to learn how to cope with her own children.
You beat me to it. It’s so obvious that she’s had to do some actual parenting because her mum isn’t as available as usual & she simply can’t cope.
Which at their ages she should be able to by now. It’s embarrassing.

This is what happens when you let other people raise your children for you hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does she think a hair cut makes Henry look more svelte? Sadly it only highlights how obese he is. He just doesn’t look well at all and she can’t see it. Barrel is not the shape an active working breed should be!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh I think she’s also hoping to beg herself a trip to Dubai. She’s started following the “trending travel” company who gifted the Dubai trip to trollomon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She’s clearly got some work going on there. Look in the background of that Henry video. Lots of cables/ hose pipe/ extension lead action going on and some sort of poled structure on its side by the back door. I’d say animal enclosure is fully under way and it’s noisy/ she can’t not catch the work happening in the background easily hence the quiet periods.
View attachment 2094243
I love you, Sous! You are the ultimate Tattle detective! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watched her instagram- she really does prefer the dog to the boys.

Its plain to see. Her interaction with Henry is much more genuine than with Ronnie and Len.
Its so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That dog doesn't want the world to know he's had a hair cut... he wants the world to know he needs a walk

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.