Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the kids don’t want to play in the playroom because the shutters/blinds are always closed and they want some natural daylight. Also fresh air, but they can’t expect too much now can they 😒

Reactions: 32
Poor Henners - over fed and under walked. She will be smoothing out his neck rolls like she does with Inch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s clearly got some work going on there. Look in the background of that Henry video. Lots of cables/ hose pipe/ extension lead action going on and some sort of poled structure on its side by the back door. I’d say animal enclosure is fully under way and it’s noisy/ she can’t not catch the work happening in the background easily hence the quiet periods.
View attachment 2094243
Probably the karcher out again. Jim earning his keep cleaning the patio. Another pre record from last week. Why would you have your dog groomed in the holidays when you’re home every day.

Reactions: 13
That poor dog! He looks like he's about to keel over. Sorry but letting him run around that garden isnt enough.

Hinch is deluded and in constant denial. Classic narcassist traits.
Poor dog, no amount of grooming hides the fact he is in a mess, which she has caused! :(

Reactions: 19
On hinchs comment on SSS post 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 2094340
They gifted Stacey Solomon and apparently she tagged the company. Hinch doesn’t care - just takes and isn’t grateful at all. I do wish that Instagram made it a rule that anything gifted is made clear , otherwise it looks like these instascammers are actually buying all these clothes for their kids when they aren’t. I’d imagine we’d all be wealthier if we didn’t have to buy clothing and shoes for our kids. They have no concept of reality. They are on the constant look out for the next free thing.

Reactions: 52
That poor poor dog 😭
I’ve just taken my oldest dog for his annual check up and shots this morning. He’s 12.5 and the vet gave him a totally clean bill of health. Couldn’t believe what great condition he’s in for his age. That’s because he’s fed correctly, walked every day and isn’t just photographed for IG 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up re the Easter hamper drama. Occurs to me that Hinchback deliberately didn't share about the hampers beforehand because they're worth maybe £30 but she charges £20k for posts/stories doesn't she?
Then she has the nerve to credit herself for their increase in followers 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Does she think a hair cut makes Henry look more svelte? Sadly it only highlights how obese he is. He just doesn’t look well at all and she can’t see it. Barrel is not the shape an active working breed should be!
I’m no pet expert but I do know dogs should not jiggle, that poor animal needs serious exercise and less treats 😩

Handsomes has more rolls than the local bakery

View attachment 2094281

Oh and noticeable lameness on his right hind leg.
[/QUOTso bad it makes him look like a different breed. We always had Shar Peis which are supposed to be wrinkled and
Handsomes has more rolls than the local bakery

View attachment 2094281

Oh and noticeable lameness on his right hind leg.
It's so bad that he's starting to look like a Shar Pei which is supposed to have wrinkles/rolls.
A dog that young shouldn't struggle to get down from there!!!!
Animals and kids are not objects they're living creatures when will she learn!!!

Reactions: 24
I think the reason she feels discontented and inadequate is that she believes everyone else’s lives are Insta perfect. They’re not. But ironically she herself feeds that narrative by her highly-manufactured and saccharine posts.

Family life isn’t perfect and my kids can be utterly obnoxious at times. I had two boys the same age and fighting is part and parcel of that. But she’s so scared to be left alone with both of them that she hasn’t learnt how to deal with them. It’s painfully obvious. She needs to get off her phone, decline the offer of help from her mum and husband, and spend a day out and about to learn how to cope with her own children.

I've been sat here thinking about Sophie and her relationships. They're either obsessive and totally dependant on people ie fiddle and some of her 'friendships' ie SSS, Or she's totally disidisinterested in them like the boys. I wonder if she would benefit from some therapy/counselling for the codependancy and the apparent need to always be validated and maybe some parenting classes on how to deal with typical behaviour of children and if R or L have any additional needs, ways to deal with them and accept them and their behaviours. However I do feel that the boys are products of their environment and their snatch grabbiness is because its what they see, everything feels so controlled, let those boys be free range instead of caged!

Reactions: 22
How many times is she going to show the same shot of those products in that cupboard. Lazzzzzyyyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also bangs on about supporting small businesses but surely best way to support is to PAY them for their goods?!
---
How many times is she going to show the same shot of those products in that cupboard. Lazzzzzyyyyyy.
Remember she's far too busy doing nothing to be creative for her brand deals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably the karcher out again. Jim earning his keep cleaning the patio. Another pre record from last week. Why would you have your dog groomed in the holidays when you’re home every day.
Because all days are the same to them. No distinction between workdays/holidays as they don't have proper jobs to get up for and the holidays are like any other school day as they have childcare on tap too!

Reactions: 12
They gifted Stacey Solomon and apparently she tagged the company. Hinch doesn’t care - just takes and isn’t grateful at all. I do wish that Instagram made it a rule that anything gifted is made clear , otherwise it looks like these instascammers are actually buying all these clothes for their kids when they aren’t. I’d imagine we’d all be wealthier if we didn’t have to buy clothing and shoes for our kids. They have no concept of reality. They are on the constant look out for the next free thing.
I wouldn't mind a bunch of gifted stuff, the greedy unappreciative cow.

Yesterday we went out shopping cos my 2 youngest girls needed shoes for school suitable for the warmer weather coming cos they've been in boots since September.

All 3 of my kids need new everyday shoes for at home that are more warmer weather suited, now their wintery walking shoes / boots and wellies won't be out for much longer.

My 2 youngest needed light summer dresses for school. I would've needed to get my eldest boy some school shorts ready for warmer weather too, but last years still fit fine.

I like being organised 😂

It cost a fortune but it was ALL needed for my kids comfort, part of life! Hinch could click her fingers and get alllll that PLUS MORE, gifted. Its SICKENING.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.