Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we looking at this one? It took my eye too but I don't think it matches Not-a-Farm 😕
Front elevation then, presumably, as her photo has an obvious yellow brick modern extension (in blah stretcher-bond), to the rear.
Jet wash roof cleanings are a thing, but I would never, ever recommend it. And certainly not in bleeping FEBRUARY when the moisture pushed into any micro-cracks in the tiles can freeze and expand. 🤬

If one must get it done, a biocide that the debris can be brushed off, or perhaps soft washed off in warmer weather could be existed. It's not needed though, regardless of what the contractor trying to sell you the service says.

If any part of that house is Grade II listed, the Conservation Officer would be well in their rights to give them a bollocking.

EDIT:
I had a look at their Insta and the house they posted after they mentioned biocide and low-pressure steam, which I personally think is fine to use. I looked down further and they're using the same building they tagged Hinch in as an advert for their new roof steam clean service. If that's the case, it's not as bad as originally assumed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Cue the sheep climbing up onto their roofs with a scrubber and bottle of Zo .. ‘Hincher falls from roof’

edit to say just read back and see it’s already been said lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cont from last night...
So 3 hours after her ''I don't like it when the boys fight'' post. She then decided 'Nar I do like the chaos really''

Really she's a lunatic of the highest order.

Untitled.png

The dog gets treated better.

340847013_208693895125543_2807492141635739937_n.jpg

and now she's drooling over some roofers jet-washing the Manor.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Saw these comments on tik tok, right on her doorstep, will she remove her kids from her instagram? Doubt it 😒
Sooner there is a law to protect children and stop these influencers profiting off them the better.
Although she can remove them all she likes from Instagram but you only have to Google their names and see photos and articles about them

Reactions: 27
Cont from last night...
So 3 hours after her ''I don't like it when the boys fight'' post. She then decided 'Nar I do like the chaos really''

Really she's a lunatic of the highest order.

View attachment 2095008

The dog gets treated better.

View attachment 2095012

View attachment 2095009

and now she's drooling over some roofers jet-washing the Manor.

View attachment 2095010
View attachment 2095011
Ronnie still drinking from a baby sippy cup, I bet he still has a dummy they just take it out when he's acting for the gram. She does everything that you wouldn't do if you're trying to improve a child's speech.
Why does she insist on babyfying him!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought it looked like her porch though. Plus someone commented too 🤷🏻‍♀️
ETA if she’s being tagged on posts back in Feb it’s still highly likely it’s a pre record. Plus there’s gale force winds and heavy rain today so probably not the best day to jet wash a roof

Reactions: 18
I’m looking at the house on that post. I’m not sure it’s hers?? Anyone else?
Are we looking at this one? It took my eye too but I don't think it matches Not-a-Farm 😕
I thought it looked like her porch though. Plus someone commented too 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is round the back of tend farm and it matches the video. That house on the cleaning company's page defo isn't hers even though they've put #Hinch tags. Someone has commented on it a few hours ago. I think they are getting confused because of the tags. The Hinch tag is on every post by the looks of it too.

Screenshot_20230412_152632_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230412_152907_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_154100_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_153500_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Going by her mantra int hat pic I should feel like an absolute mess as my under sink cupboard is hardly thing of beauty, but i have a life so I don't really care what it looks like. She needs to get out more. Shame she doesn't feel as good about her kids hey? Moaning about them constantly the last few weeks. :rolleyes:
Right?? Terrible children that probably just want to try and have some sort of bond with the funny looking dragqueenesque person that wanders round the crem talking at them via a phone screen. And as for under the sink... I don't even really have one at the moment.. our house is still very much a work in progress and storage is a nightmare, so there's various household cleaners scattered around the house.

Reactions: 10
What bleeping shape is her house 🤣 Someone was on glue when they built that fs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tattle ADs are trolling me again ⬇ I’m not in any need whatsoever for that head to toe coverall... especially to wear up a large ladder to jet wash my roof.... no thanks #ILikeMyRoofDirty 😂

BDD9B926-3715-45BC-AD22-2E4124FA945A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is nothing sacred 😩 Neptune are our window cleaners and I live in Hampshire! I can’t believe she couldn’t find a company in Essex or closer to home. I hope she hasn’t got that for free 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is round the back of tend farm and it matches the video. That house on the cleaning company's page defo isn't hers even though they've put #Hinch tags. Someone has commented on it a few hours ago. I think they are getting confused because of the tags. The Hinch tag is on every post by the looks of it too.

View attachment 2095074View attachment 2095075
View attachment 2095091
View attachment 2095076
Thank you, the length of some of your arms for the reaching today 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have no idea whether my roof is dirty or not and I care less. Ditto my undersink cupboard. I have a bit too much going on in my life to give a flying duck about either. Sad cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.