Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
I have booked a roof clean in late April. I have telephone wires above my house and the birds shit all over it plus the build up of moss is shocking. The birds peck it off and throw it on the ground and sometimes when I get up in the morning it's awful and tramps black dirt in the house. My guy is scraping the roof first and then sprays it with stuff to kill the rest. My house is nowhere as big as hers but I do need it done. I did comment a few threads back how green and dirty her roof was lol. Also the guy said to do it when the weather is better and dry.
My place is similar, with practically a carpet of bits of moss the birds throw down on the paths. But in my case I've 1950s asbestos-fibre tiles that need replacing anyway, and jet washing would be a bad idea as they're quite fragile and it'd push water under the less secure ones. Like you I do scrape what I can reach on the worst elevation. I'd biocide it if I trusted its integrity.

Reactions: 7

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
This is round the back of tend farm and it matches the video. That house on the cleaning company's page defo isn't hers even though they've put #Hinch tags. Someone has commented on it a few hours ago. I think they are getting confused because of the tags. The Hinch tag is on every post by the looks of it too.

View attachment 2095074View attachment 2095075
View attachment 2095091
View attachment 2095076
Thank you, the length of some of your arms for the reaching today 🙄

Reactions: 6

Farley108

I didn’t even know roof cleaning was a thing, never in my life have I known anyone get their roof cleaned.
Dazlin cleaning did last year - shes another daft cow with all her gifted stuff ! Used to work 5 days a week , hardly goes now

Sazz1006

VIP Member
if you get them very often and usually more than one, then keep a diary and some photos of the flares and have a non-urgent chat with your GP about aciclovir treatment x
Thank you @docmum🙂. I use the acyclovir cream which works probably4 out of 5 times but the most success is with a device called Herpotherm which is a teeny heat source that looks like a lipstick that you apply for a couple of seconds at the first sign of a cold sore. It usually works and I just get a very tiny scab.

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
That sounds like a non-story, it doesn't give any more information that the obvious - her contract finished and they're getting rid of old stock.
I'm fairly sure other stories about her have referenced her having pigs too. It's either bad research or she has a press pack with the wrong information in it. I genuinely don't believe the trough pictured in the new paddock area is low enough for pigs. I may be wrong, it may be a red herring but I'm not going to trust The Sun to have the correct information either.
yeh pigs were mentioned before, may have been the same article rewritten - but I’m sure it was mentioned here before Xmas.
---
Sorry if this has been said already but I wish I knew what miraculous cold sore treatment she uses that clears her ‘mouthful’ of sores in what…3 days? I get them loads and even after a week there’s scabs. Certainly wouldn’t be hugging and kissing strangers. Come on Dogpie, why were you really not showing your face.
if you get them very often and usually more than one, then keep a diary and some photos of the flares and have a non-urgent chat with your GP about aciclovir treatment x

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
The ‘twinning’ of the boys I just find lazy parenting. As if it’s too much bother for her to let them have their own identity. It only ever looks cute on baby twins 🥴.

Also, imagine having this sour face looking back at you for stimulation 😵💫. ‘Lady of the manshun’
The migration lmao

Katmuma

This is her passive aggressive message on the small business page. The post was removed by the business quite quickly.

I'm just catching up - not followed for a few days because she's so bloody boring! God, she's awful isn't she! So rude!!

Burda

VIP Member
  • Haha

Katmuma

If shes covered in coldsores could she not just whack the Gretal/Rita filter on, no?
??
Exactly! It's not as if she doesn't filter her face anyway! 🙄 If she can make her nostrils disappear, I'm pretty sure she can make coldsores vanish too! 😂 Obviously the truth was that she just couldn't be arsed!

Apologies if someone has already said something similar - I'm just catching up.