Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I hope Tesco had a clause in their contract with her that stops her using her designs with any other business.
I guess it depends who is considered the brand owner in the collaboration - if Tesco then all of the designs may be considered their intellectual property ❤ they may even have exclusivity agreements with the suppliers preventing anyone else sourcing from them 👀 (I don’t have any insider knowledge sadly, just speculating!)

Reactions: 6

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I’m looking at the house on that post. I’m not sure it’s hers?? Anyone else?
Are we looking at this one? It took my eye too but I don't think it matches Not-a-Farm 😕
I thought it looked like her porch though. Plus someone commented too 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is round the back of tend farm and it matches the video. That house on the cleaning company's page defo isn't hers even though they've put #Hinch tags. Someone has commented on it a few hours ago. I think they are getting confused because of the tags. The Hinch tag is on every post by the looks of it too.

Screenshot_20230412_152632_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230412_152907_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_154100_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_153500_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The public shaming of her children is becoming very frequent and quite worrisome now. It's not normal, it's bullying and a power play. Do we know the name of her new management company at all?
YMU if you research them, previous staff say the same about them

Swedish chef

VIP Member
The public shaming of her children is becoming very frequent and quite worrisome now. It's not normal, it's bullying and a power play. Do we know the name of her new management company at all?
CuntsoftheGram Pty Ltd hope that helps 👍

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Does she have anything else to advertise now apart from the dreadful smelly tulip stuff, that doesn't appear to be in any other shop/store than Home Bargains?

I have just been checking down my weekly home delivery supermarket and there is no sign of any of her stuff there?
I saw her stupid ball scent things unstoppables?? And the washing pods in aldi🙄

• Wow

Hibernia

Stand against the wall boys like a pair of criminals whilst I shame you on the internet.

all in the name of content.

I give up. Those poor poor boys 🥲
[/QUOTE]

I know we never ever shame the boys on here, kids are off limits. But just in good jest, when I saw that post she did with them, I laughed at what Ronnie did and thought to myself "the little shit". Like, that's what she put him out there for right? Like that story only illicits that response. What was she thinking sharing that haha

Edited to add: sorry I dunno how I fucked up that quote @cosytoes

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I agree no roofer would say this a
Is a good idea she probably
have a leaky roof and if it pours down she have problems.
My place is similar, with practically a carpet of bits of moss the birds throw down on the paths. But in my case I've 1950s asbestos-fibre tiles that need replacing anyway, and jet washing would be a bad idea as they're quite fragile and it'd push water under the less secure ones. Like you I do scrape what I can reach on the worst elevation. I'd biocide it if I trusted its integrity.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 4

Janerich

Chatty Member
If you phone b&m head office they can trace your receipt back to you if you paid by card & email you a copy then you can take it in for refund or exchange, I had to do it. They were still pretty dickish as it wasn’t a paper receipt but I got there in the end.
Thank you for letting me know, i will try that 😀

AllieBee

VIP Member
Fucking alpacas!

Now Laura and Jason Kenny have the fucking things. I used to really like her. She’s got to go on the shit list now sadly and I’m sad about it. I thought she’d be better than that rehoming 3 of them.

Hinch asking B&M to do a giveaway? Yeah right, no way did this happen. She’s been told by her new management who incidentally have Philip Schofield on their books too. Can’t stand that man either.
Me neither. Are you reading the Schofield thread on here?

WickedThread

Chatty Member
I haven't, I have a window cleaner who comes every 2 weeks and they do my gutters three times a year cos I have alot of trees surrounding my house, but not my roof!
Fair play, keeping the gutters clean is the most important thing 🙌 - I preach about it all the time, but am never as disciplined as that!🤫