Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just catching up… it was seeing him sitting there alongside Ronnie on the beanbag. And as weird as it sounds it was his feet I noticed as being big, I think my wee boy has big feet for his age but they don’t look anywhere near as big as Lennie (not judging just an observation). So unless he’s inherited her big feet, then he’s definitely older than she’s letting on. I know pictures and videos are deceiving but I just don’t buy on him being the same age as my little boy at all, and there’s literally about 5 days in it!
Sorry can’t help laughing at this 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Does she have anything else to advertise now apart from the dreadful smelly tulip stuff, that doesn't appear to be in any other shop/store than Home Bargains?

I have just been checking down my weekly home delivery supermarket and there is no sign of any of her stuff there?
Probably just seeing out their contract with the minimum distribution.

Reactions: 8

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
Is Slotha actually trying to make her kids like drug dealers?

• Haha

Squirrelsquad

Moaning about the toys going backwards and forwards in the playroom. Yet you never see toys is the bairns bedrooms. Infact it takes her all of 30 seconds to tidy their rooms because there's nothing in them. She's lucky enough to have a spare room made for the boys to play in, but gets aggy over them actually playing with toys. Yanno, ain't that what kids do? 🤷🤷
we’ve got a small play room and the toys come out box at a time and then after bedtime they all go back in there! Why is she going to and fro?!Just let them play! Doesn’t want her perfect house to be lived in does she?!!!

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Such a weird food shop…..there’s nothing of any substance to eat or make meals out of. I’m in a person household and we have some of the more prepared stuff (fresh pasta sauce etc) but we make proper meals with ingredients too. I wonder what the boys eat.
I love the fact that you live "in a person household" as opposed to Hinch who clearly lives in an alien household coz she's so far removed from reality.

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Rare few hrs to herself, getting out her rock hard clothes that havent been used in ages, cos the cleaner probs brings her own clothes so does awld fiddle

JW80

VIP Member
Ronnie still drinking from a baby sippy cup, I bet he still has a dummy they just take it out when he's acting for the gram. She does everything that you wouldn't do if you're trying to improve a child's speech.
Why does she insist on babyfying him!
Hes still handsommesssss littttlllee manzzzzz boiyyyy. Hope that helps. All the best 👍

• Haha

WickedThread

Chatty Member
So right now her mouth is 'covered in coldsores' hence the no blether?
Can you be covered in them? I've never had one but I didn't think you got loads at once?
Though the rate she goes through snogging those animals I'm not surprised. 🤢
Anyhow, just put a filter on over it Hinch! You filter the fuck out yourself usually so what's the difference?
Truth is she got absolutely nothing to 'blether' about. I bet she was going to rant about the kids yet again but has realised it's not coming off good so has fuck all to say now.
I used to get cold sores as a child/teen and they'd extend all around my mouth if I wasn't careful. No instafilters back in the 80s to hide the fact either! :LOL:

Pergola

VIP Member
I'm sure some friends of mine had this type roof cleaning done once and then found out after it actually really damages and messes up the tiles
I have the same tiles as she does "one" came loose last year, it caused £1675 worth of damage!! 😬

• Wow