Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah definitely, there's more of a blonde blend onto the roots and a face frame. She obviously didn't want to share it this time, maybe because she then can't post her pre records so didn't want to draw attention to it 🤣
I thought the other night when she was being a twat to Ronnie and moaning about her Coldsores that it looked newly done!! More blonde

Reactions: 8

14 bacon rolls

I thought the other night when she was being a twat to Ronnie and moaning about her Coldsores that it looked newly done!! More blonde
For sure!! Honestly though I'm not complaining as those roots were fucking horrendous. Not that her hair looks much better now 🤣 she should chop it again it and get rid of the extensions, they don't suit her at all

Reactions: 7

nuts82

And you can tell she's in denial about Ron's diagnosis, as she's never once mentioned the 'A' word but has clearly been researching it, as she stole someone's quote, (plagurismgate)
So in my opinion she's ashamed.
There's a whole community out there of SEN parents if only she'd admit it to herself.
She’s just dragging it out for ‘content’ and beggy pm’s

Mrs Hinch: I just love supporting small, local businesses.

Also Mrs Hinch: I got a freebie roof clean from this company based 130 miles away in Southampton.
---
I really wish some sheep or someone prominent would call her (and other influencers) out on this. Why would these companies operate on a loss just for the chance at a bit of business? The fuel cost for the ~250 mile round trip is ridiculous to begin with, nevermind labour and materials.
It honestly boggles my mind as to why a non-local company would offer a discount or freebie this far away.
It really confuses me too. Did she get her sofas gifted? That’s what at least £20k per post/story. It’s 3k on average for a 3 and 2 seater set from dfs. They’ve got to sell 6/7 sofas during a pandemic with supply and labour shortages then and cost of living and high interests rates now. How many sheep can afford this?

Swedish chef

VIP Member
He was arse licking PTWM a couple of weeks ago & she’s a complete twat as well. He’s as bad as that Grim Fanny one. Z lister “influencers”.

Anyway back to Hinch. I absolutely think this is the proper start of her downfall. She’s so narcissistic that she thinks her brand name alone will sell a product..It won’t. She’s way too lazy to put the effort in that it takes to be a brand in your own right. Selling her own tat out of the Hinch HQ garage makes her just like the hundreds of other small businesses she claims to love. It’s the big brands that have supported her name. Without them she’s going to really struggle. She’s not got a business model because she’ll spread herself too thinly. It’ll be like the start again, trying to see what sticks. She’ll try & do home wear, clothing, cleaning products, animal related stuff. She’ll be like a Katie Price, where none of her brand products have had any longevity. That happens when you’re a narc cunt. The problem is that this time she’ll have to fund it herself, she won’t have the brands to fund her. Ultimately her arrogance will be her downfall and I’m absolutely here for it!
Looking forward to all the instahunz forgetting to tag her, when they receive their #gifted HunchHQ merchandizzzeeeeee. 🤭🤭🤭
---
Better get your wellies out because I think she may be going down the car boot route 🤣
The IG account formally known as MrsCrunthome. #allthevest 😂😂😂😂😂

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
She’s a cunt

that food shop. Jesus. Nothing to make a meal in her massive sheep paid for kitchen.
The roof cleaning is duller than a shag with Jim Bob no knob
They have absolutely zero taste.
I blocked trolloman last week and I couldn’t do the fake corpse life any more.
Hinch is next.

I work 45 hours A week. My husband the same. Our son goes to nursery long days. But you know what? I still cook every single night.

most nights a full meal a couple of nights some nice filled tortellini and a sauce. Never ever do I do ready meals or takeaway.
I grew up with an eating disorder and I don’t ever want to create a negative food environment.
She is a bloody disgusting human
Literally all “finger food”, like a bag full of sides/snacks and a couple of ready meals. How is this a family shop?

I haven’t read back through the thread yet but

WTAF have those poor boys got on???????

And her roof is fucked!!!!
Those outfits are horrendous and the fact she’s still pushing the matching clothes on them is ridiclous. Yes, it’s nice to put your kiddies in matching outfits on occasion but every flipping day? Are they not allowed to be themselves? Instead her two clones that she can dress up and use for content. They will really despise her when they they are old enough and understand what she’s done. Exposing them completely to the whole of the internet 😩