Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a bit sick of seeing your roof now Hunch. So I'm sure your followers are bored to death as well ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 19
Surely that's definitely an ad!! How is she getting away with that???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm sure we're in day 2 Or 3 of the jet washing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 17
OMG Iโ€™ve been out for most of the day and sheโ€™s STILL banging on about that roof?! For the love of anything she needs to bugger off or find some new material! ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm finding it very hard to believe the roof cleaners weren't for free or some sort of PR trade - she NEVER tags anyone she pays, and she has now been posting them every day multiple times.

Reactions: 22
Come on Tattle people. Hands up who has been influenced to book a roof clean?
Nah didn't think so :m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My son (3) had a gingerbread cookie while we were in a cafe today and demolished it in less than 2 minutes. I was hoping for a bit longer so I could finish my very much needed coffee, but here we are.

if it really was a โ€˜rareโ€™ 2 hours, no way would she clean. What she means is my family have looked after the kids while I do my job.
Wait..whatโ€ฆyou take your little boy into a cafe. Donโ€™t you usually stuff him into his playroom while you film tradesmen. Did he behave in the cafe or were 3 old ladies gossiping and saying how extremely naughty he was for eating his gingerbread man instead of throwing it in the bin. Did you remember to film it all for your social media account. Do you need a deep rest now due to the trauma of taking your 3 year old out in public. Noโ€ฆ..thought not!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One day those boys will ask why she was able to pen in the alpacas for a roof clean but not for them to play in the garden ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Whatโ€™s she playing at with the cif and the scrub daddy on that smeg hob is she mad?!

Reactions: 10
Seeing SSS in the garden with Rex and Rose, poor Ron and Lon๐Ÿ™
Pickle cottage is just a lot nicer isnโ€™t it. Lovely gardens - clearly they have a gardener- I wish trollomon would own up to that, but clearly those kids get to play in their garden freely.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.