Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally posted about that cleaning company at least once a day (sometimes twice) and she’s not getting if for free/heavily discounted rate?! Yeah right…

Following todays announcement, I’m forseeing an influx of cheap tat mass produced in China, and sold for 10 times the price from her garage…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's she going to do with the home stuff though? It's evident from the comments on any article or on her own bleeping FB page that everyone's a bit tired with her stale style. Is she really so deluded that she thinks she's going to make a (decent) living off producing and selling her own stuff herself?

I am genuinely awaiting this venture with a hefty tub of popcorn because it's going to be hilarious.
Better get your wellies out because I think she may be going down the car boot route 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do her and her management think that people want to see someone ‘cleaning’ something that is already clean? You can still see the cloth marks on that squeaky clean oven top before she Cif’s it. I want to see AuriKaterina levels of cleaning.
Who has 9 million followers and deals coming out of her ears!!

Reactions: 10
So today soph has cleaned already clean things 😴😴

Is Ronnie's top actually backwards or was it just the photo 🤔

Its laughable making out she sacked of tesco we all know that's not the case sweetcheeks. 😬😂

Sss being the biggest troll like always showing us her kids in the garden. No hold handing then showing the dirt. Mind you they don't have a pond filled with fishes like Ron & Len oh wait that's all fake. Poor boys

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Better get your wellies out because I think she may be going down the car boot route 🤣
Coming soon to channel 5…
Cash in the Annexe
Join Mrs Hinch as she sells the surplus books, cleaning supplies and Tesco homewares and loungewear she’d previously bought in an attempt to look more popular.
A Get Well production hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Coming soon to channel 5…
Cash in the Annexe
Join Mrs Hinch as she sells the surplus books, cleaning supplies and Tesco homewares and loungewear she’d previously bought in an attempt to look more popular.
A Get Well production hunnay.
Cash in the Annexe 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never mind finishing with Tesco, I wish every trace of her would duck off. For good. Including her filtered to duck faces.

Reactions: 15
He was arse licking PTWM a couple of weeks ago & she’s a complete twit as well. He’s as bad as that Grim Fanny one. Z lister “influencers”.

Anyway back to Hinch. I absolutely think this is the proper start of her downfall. She’s so narcissistic that she thinks her brand name alone will sell a product..It won’t. She’s way too lazy to put the effort in that it takes to be a brand in your own right. Selling her own tat out of the Hinch HQ garage makes her just like the hundreds of other small businesses she claims to love. It’s the big brands that have supported her name. Without them she’s going to really struggle. She’s not got a business model because she’ll spread herself too thinly. It’ll be like the start again, trying to see what sticks. She’ll try & do home wear, clothing, cleaning products, animal related stuff. She’ll be like a Katie Price, where none of her brand products have had any longevity. That happens when you’re a narc bleep. The problem is that this time she’ll have to fund it herself, she won’t have the brands to fund her. Ultimately her arrogance will be her downfall and I’m absolutely here for it!
Looking forward to all the instahunz forgetting to tag her, when they receive their #gifted HunchHQ merchandizzzeeeeee. 🤭🤭🤭
---
The IG account formally known as MrsCrunthome. #allthevest 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Local tattlers - you may find that there are no pissy twigs around the hamlet known as Maldon, Zoph has instructed her family to collect them ( hence nans fall, bless er heart,) she’s now making hearts from them in HQ.

She’s got a Christmas line already, where she will come and staple a pine twig to your living room wall 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mentioned it earlier but I think that's bad information in the press pack because it's been said before.
Also this is the trough (@docmum I think you asked about that earlier?) that was pictured last time she updated on the paddock progress for new animals.
Unless it's coming off the wooden bench, it's far too high for pigs. It looks pony/donkey height to me.
View attachment 2102733
no I meant I’d seen someone post an article before that referred to ‘chickens, alpacas and pigs’ - I thought it was around the time of the Get Well/book/interviews but I can’t find the thread.

I did find this though, one of the original interviews that I assume they just keep plagiarising quoting each other from 🙄 and given the date I don’t think the recent one is anything to get ideas from

eta - I think the above article was then translated to this that I was thinking of from earlier this year:

Last edited:
Sniggering away at Ron and Lon again, filming private moments again, hope they disown her when they are older, bloody can’t stand her

Reactions: 14
65A88D5C-6606-4968-BFA8-3124FCA81FAE.jpeg

Scratches on that hob 😭 what a waste of money

Also why the hell are the boys watching room on the broom?!? My smallest pumpkin is 4 and loves us reading this story, we’ve read it so often she knows all the words and loves me doing all the voices, she now “reads” it to her baby dolls and does all the voices herself yet those poor boys are as usual stuck in front of a screen

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2103142
Scratches on that hob 😭 what a waste of money

Also why the hell are the boys watching room on the broom?!? My smallest pumpkin is 4 and loves us reading this story, we’ve read it so often she knows all the words and loves me doing all the voices, she now “reads” it to her baby dolls and does all the voices herself yet those poor boys are as usual stuck in front of a screen
That'll be from using that crappy pink paste stuff. And the constant scrubbing an already clean surface.

Reactions: 10
Never mind finishing with Tesco, I wish every trace of her would duck off. For good. Including her filtered to duck faces.
Talking of Trace. I wonder if she's still holed up in the loft of GreySkull or if she's finally been coaxed out by Mamfa and allowed to go back to her own home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.