Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went into the local large Tesco store today and the "Hinch" sign which was hanging from the ceiling has been removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What ever she sells I’m never buying it! Even if I might like it not buying on principal. I’ve never brought anything with her name attached.

Reactions: 23
If the new animals are donkeys or pony’s I’m reporting her straight to the rspca as there’s not enough land for them. There animals not f-ing toys

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can't wait to grow the Hinch Home range some more.... Doesn’t she think that if it was any good the largest supermarket in the country wouldn't have got rid of it?

I think their profits and expertise are slightly higher than yours Hinch?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This whole Teshhco announcement is giving me big boy-band vibes! Remember when Gerry Halliwell went solo thinking she could conquer the world?
She's not following her heart, she's following her greed thinking why the hell should she pay a big brand a big commission when she can go solo. Well sof, you will soon find out that Lackey21 is not enough for you to make millions when you will have to pay for your own advertising. The ASA is up your arse already and IG isn't enough.

What a greedy delusional witch she is! It's actually liberating to be confirmed by herself what her true thoughts are.

Has-been tv programs here we come!
---
I think I will unfollow her for this reason booody boring
I don't understand why anyone who is not a loving fan follows her. You can see it all WITHOUT following and adding to her engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
6303F6E0-C0A3-4754-AD8A-48DF2B9F5069.jpeg

Lol wonder if ok magazine actually think there are any more ‘exciting projects!’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Literally don’t stop’ 🤣🤣🤣 She’s barely off the sofa. The only thing she doesn’t stop doing is being a passive aggressive bleep to her kids!!!
Maybe she couldn’t fit the words “talking shite” after “you literally don’t stop”! That would make more sense! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You said it better than we ever could Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So you can smell the wealth and so forth hen, so aye.
Him and Hinch are a pair of absolute knobs.
He was arse licking PTWM a couple of weeks ago & she’s a complete twit as well. He’s as bad as that Grim Fanny one. Z lister “influencers”.

Anyway back to Hinch. I absolutely think this is the proper start of her downfall. She’s so narcissistic that she thinks her brand name alone will sell a product..It won’t. She’s way too lazy to put the effort in that it takes to be a brand in your own right. Selling her own tat out of the Hinch HQ garage makes her just like the hundreds of other small businesses she claims to love. It’s the big brands that have supported her name. Without them she’s going to really struggle. She’s not got a business model because she’ll spread herself too thinly. It’ll be like the start again, trying to see what sticks. She’ll try & do home wear, clothing, cleaning products, animal related stuff. She’ll be like a Katie Price, where none of her brand products have had any longevity. That happens when you’re a narc bleep. The problem is that this time she’ll have to fund it herself, she won’t have the brands to fund her. Ultimately her arrogance will be her downfall and I’m absolutely here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is very lazy isn't she and him were are jngredents for cottage pie spaghetti bol casserole and buys a fish pie how does ine fish pie feed all 4 ..why not make proper nicefish pie nice cheesy maris piper mashed potatoes in top. make a big pan and freeze half for the following week lazy sods
That’s the most sad food shop Ive ever seen! Where’s the meat, exactly what meals can be made from what she’s got there? Pasta and pasta sauce, well that’s one day sorted.
I must remember when I go to Aldi tomorrow to shop like that it will save me a fortune!
However my family might have a moan that’s there’s no dinners for the week!
---

Because it was done months ago

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.