Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha she's had to acknowledge the tesco news!!! "Go grab yourself a barg.."
She's fooling no one - pretending they were a stepping stone and she's leaving them behind! As if 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
See she’s cleaning again, not that I follow her anymore so she might clean all the time. She’s probably realising she needs to do something to pay for that house and roof shampoo. I’ve never looked at my own roof as much as I have hers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh god, we aren’t going to be subjected to yet more of her overpriced tat elsewhere are we?!

I had some of the Hinch fluffy pj’s a while back (don’t hate on me, I genuinely didn’t notice til I got home). The quality was awful, and they fell apart after a few washes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Alright babe. You tell yourself that.
View attachment 2102656
What's she going to do with the home stuff though? It's evident from the comments on any article or on her own bleeping FB page that everyone's a bit tired with her stale style. Is she really so deluded that she thinks she's going to make a (decent) living off producing and selling her own stuff herself?

I am genuinely awaiting this venture with a hefty tub of popcorn because it's going to be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wait..what…you take your little boy into a cafe. Don’t you usually stuff him into his playroom while you film tradesmen. Did he behave in the cafe or were 3 old ladies gossiping and saying how extremely naughty he was for eating his gingerbread man instead of throwing it in the bin. Did you remember to film it all for your social media account. Do you need a deep rest now due to the trauma of taking your 3 year old out in public. No…..thought not!
Cleaning with Mario is now following the roof company. Since he's in a council flat in Scotland I don't see this as a successful PR exercise. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 120
What's she going to do with the home stuff though? It's evident from the comments on any article or on her own bleeping FB page that everyone's a bit tired with her stale style. Is she really so deluded that she thinks she's going to make a (decent) living off producing and selling her own stuff herself?

I am genuinely awaiting this venture with a hefty tub of popcorn because it's going to be hilarious.
I somehow think Tesco aren’t feeling too concerned about the competition with the forthcoming launch of Hinch Homeware and/or candle range 🙄 Yet more tat in an already flooded market of tat. Clinging on by her nail extensions at the moment.

Reactions: 32
Lmaoooo
Tesco drooped ya Soph, chill out
The way she's worded that has made it sound like ah well I'm better than tesco now, off to bigger and better FFFFings. Like what exactly? Frigging shut ya mugshot hole 🤫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Zoph hun, realistically if you launch your own range from the garage , who is going to buy it apart from the klarna cult?

• Haha
Cleaning with Mario is now following the roof company. Since he's in a council flat in Scotland I don't see this as a successful PR exercise. 🤭
LMAO
Tbf he is the bleep who blow drys his extremely short and thinning hair with a Dyson hairdryer so aye xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably been posted already but pigs?!? That her new animal then? Poor little piggy
I mentioned it earlier but I think that's bad information in the press pack because it's been said before.
Also this is the trough (@docmum I think you asked about that earlier?) that was pictured last time she updated on the paddock progress for new animals.
Unless it's coming off the wooden bench, it's far too high for pigs. It looks pony/donkey height to me.
IMG_20230407_200933.jpg

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha. And that is what we call damage control after the news articles today

• Haha
  • Heart
Why do her and her management think that people want to see someone ‘cleaning’ something that is already clean? You can still see the cloth marks on that squeaky clean oven top before she Cif’s it. I want to see AuriKaterina levels of cleaning.

Reactions: 24
Come on Tattle people. Hands up who has been influenced to book a roof clean?
Nah didn't think so :m
I have actually been sat in the garden this afternoon watching the birds picking at the bits of moss on my roof feasting on all the insects. Cuntchops has killed a whole microclimate, removed a valuable food source for birds and washed a load of chemicals into the water system in the last couple of days. bleeping prick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Here's a thought. If we all stopped commenting on her stupidity and feeding her ideas do you think "Mrshinchhome" would disappear or is Sophie Roseaddedinherteens like an ugly STI (coldsores specifically) that just won't quit 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have actually been sat in the garden this afternoon watching the birds picking at the bits of moss on my roof feasting on all the insects. Cuntchops has killed a whole microclimate, removed a valuable food source for birds and washed a load of chemicals into the water system in the last couple of days. bleeping prick.
And used a crazy amount of water
---
Your move Hinch😉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.