Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stand against the wall boys like a pair of criminals whilst I shame you on the internet.

all in the name of content.

I give up. Those poor poor boys 🥲
[/QUOTE]

I know we never ever shame the boys on here, kids are off limits. But just in good jest, when I saw that post she did with them, I laughed at what Ronnie did and thought to myself "the little tit". Like, that's what she put him out there for right? Like that story only illicits that response. What was she thinking sharing that haha

Edited to add: sorry I dunno how I fucked up that quote @cosytoes

Reactions: 5
She's reverted back to the early days... Too late I hear you all cry... too late and we know it was already clean anyway..

Reactions: 11
She’s just taking the absolute p*as out of the ASA now
8E9EA155-4168-406B-828D-1C602C46CD83.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she clean the already clean high chair with rubber gloves on but the bog without 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can I claim my first ever bingo for the mini hoover? It’s a big day 🥰 and the movie room has made an appearance, although with that carpet/rug thing and minging looking table it looks more like a sex dungeon/seedy bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something is gearing up….. why are the Sun and daily mail discussing her? Is she about to launch her own range of products eg homeware, cleaning etc herself? I hope so, because only the stupid will be dumb enough to buy it. Will Hinch HQ make a sudden appearance and that mysterious second kitchen…. 🤔

Reactions: 16
ahahaha Ronnie putting the gingerbread man in the bin 🤣 shame he didn’t put her in the bin too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I claim my first ever bingo for the mini hoover? It’s a big day 🥰 and the movie room has made an appearance, although with that carpet/rug thing and minging looking table it looks more like a sex dungeon/seedy bar.
That's not true, all of the sex dungeons I have been to are far more classy (and clean!) than Hinch's movie room!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something is gearing up….. why are the Sun and daily mail discussing her? Is she about to launch her own range of products eg homeware, cleaning etc herself? I hope so, because only the stupid will be dumb enough to buy it. Will Hinch HQ make a sudden appearance and that mysterious second kitchen…. 🤔

That's very much a PR piece to get ahead of the sheep noticing the reductions and lack of new products.
It's all very speculative, nothing for certain. Could have been the book, or an ITS collection. Maybe her own produced range, but that will fall flat anyway.

Reactions: 12

Personally of a wet wipe and IQ of a crayon 😂 the Hinchliffes
---
That's very much a PR piece to get ahead of the sheep noticing the reductions and lack of new products.
It's all very speculative, nothing for certain. Could have been the book, or an ITS collection. Maybe her own produced range, but that will fall flat anyway.
The tea lady said she’d be smug this year before her down fall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Live alone so I don’t get rare time 😂 to myself but if the house is clean, I’m not re cleaning it, there’s gardening, crafting, reading, a series to catch up on, tattle and a million other things .

Mostly though whether it’s clean or not, I’ll go look after my nieces little ones so she can work from home or go see friends . Life is too short to clean clean things

Reactions: 25
Why does she clean the already clean high chair with rubber gloves on but the bog without 🤮
The rubber gloves come out for one of two reasons:

1. It's not her cleaning or filming, and the gloves hide the hands and/or hairy arms
2. It is her but she's hiding her nails so she can reuse the footage at a later date

• Heart
Reactions: 47
New dodgy management twisting the narrative trying to save face per chance? Tesco said themselves after her ASA rap on the knuckles that they didn't work with her, hadn't for a while and that the fault was purely with her. They clearly distanced themselves first! My favourite DM comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.