Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is gearing up….. why are the Sun and daily mail discussing her? Is she about to launch her own range of products eg homeware, cleaning etc herself? I hope so, because only the stupid will be dumb enough to buy it. Will Hinch HQ make a sudden appearance and that mysterious second kitchen…. 🤔

Hahahahahah "The cleaning influencer, whose real name is Sophie Hinchcliffe" 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to dress the boys like identical little chav thug wannabes. All that's missing are the gold chains and rings.
And going on about their "bad behaviour" once again. What a horrid thing to do, making out they are always naughty in every post she does.
duck off and STOP exploiting your children online you cretin.

Screenshot_20230415_153804_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who the duck has a favourite cloth or sponge? Is that even a thing?
A cloth is a cloth to me. A sponge is a sponge. Gets used a few times then gets wanged in the bin.
I certainly don't have any attachments to my cloffs or sponges fank you very much you idiot.
She's a tile short of a roof is this weirdo.

Screenshot_20230415_154550_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My son (3) had a gingerbread cookie while we were in a cafe today and demolished it in less than 2 minutes. I was hoping for a bit longer so I could finish my very much needed coffee, but here we are.

if it really was a ‘rare’ 2 hours, no way would she clean. What she means is my family have looked after the kids while I do my job.

Reactions: 13
A cloth is a cloth to me. A sponge is a sponge. Gets used a few times then gets wanged in the bin.
I certainly don't have any attachments to my cloffs or sponges fank you very much you idiot.

View attachment 2102293
She's going backwards, again🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People are actually waking up to her now. Take note Hinch!

Screenshot_20230415_163919_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_164107_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_164325_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_164511_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_165038_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_165220_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_165244_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_165540_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ron's hair needs washing, unnecessary products just make it look dirty.

It's alright making the kid wear a top saying all those things, but has he ever heard them from his own mum? And I don’t mean typed out for the gram.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2102293
I do have this particular green cloth that really good on my TV stand but I don't flick my bean about it

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2102293
last sentence should be a thread suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2102293
last sentence should be a thread suggestion!
I'm fank you @Zofloragirl , will now put it forward!

Thread suggestion: She's a tile short of a roof is this weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.