Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh there’s still quite a distance between them. Shame.
It does look far but its only half a kilometre. And flat so the noise will travel. That road will be unbearable as it's the most direct route out from that area out of Maldon to Chelmsford and the a12 south into London. It's already bad enough as a cut through without any major housing developments on it.

Plus that's not to say if they're developing one corner of the field that they won't eventually phase 2 it, like you say, right up to the border of the horse field. The horse field owners will probably be under pressure to sell up as well.
It'll happen eventually.
---
The rumours I’ve heard it might not be far off the horse field. Might be up to a couple of years away though.
@Wize Owl you got in there before my speech said similar 😂

Reactions: 26
I can't even imagine the amount of spraying that goes on there.

The lungs on everyone in that house will be fucked.

Those poor kids being subjected to chemicals 24/7.
And the dog too, no wonder he's so miserable. Not only does he get overfed, under exercised and has no stimulation, his poor nose is being assaulted so much.
Humans have 6 million olfactory receptors, dogs have 300 million.
Not that she cares at all.

• Sad
It will still be really noisy. She has the busy road next to her and then an entire housing development being built. Everytime she shows her garden she will have to use music over the top!
oh yes! I was meaning for the possibility of the development edging closer to her boundary!
---
The rumours I’ve heard it might not be far off the horse field. Might be up to a couple of years away though.
A couple of years isn’t very long in the grand scheme of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oh yes! I was meaning for the possibility of the development edging closer to her boundary!
---

A couple of years isn’t very long in the grand scheme of things!
Honestly even if she disappears off social media and this thread dies a death, I'll be tagging you all in a new thread just to up date on it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It does look far but its only half a kilometre. And flat so the noise will travel. That road will be unbearable as it's the most direct route out from that area out of Maldon to Chelmsford and the a12 south into London. It's already bad enough as a cut through without any major housing developments on it.

Plus that's not to say if they're developing one corner of the field that they won't eventually phase 2 it, like you say, right up to the border of the horse field. The horse field owners will probably be under pressure to sell up as well.
It'll happen eventually.
---

@Wize Owl you got in there before my speech said similar 😂
The horse field will likely command a healthy price if it’s wanted for development.

Hinch won’t have the money at that point to start a bidding war!

Don’t anyone let her brags make you feel like crap. It’s just stuff. That’s what she lives for.

Think about her life…

Waking up every single day trying to think of stuff to post on her social media.

Knowing deep down that her Instagram will dry up along with her earnings at some point. Then she’ll have the upkeep costs of not a farm and the garden animals to worry about.

She’s sold her childrens privacy online as that’s the only content she has right now.

She has an obligation to deal with the crazy witches who think they’re her friends 🤮

She’s been handed everything she has by not really having to work for it. That’s why she’s never happy and always seeking her next obsession.

I have a modest house. We go on one holiday a year if we’re lucky. We live a comfortable but not lavish life. But I’ve worked since the age of 14 years old. Even whilst at uni. Everything I have I’ve worked for and I’m so proud of that.

Hinch has a void she’ll never fill. Because she’ll never feel satisfied. Her money is earned posting from her sofa. Where is the sense of achievement and pride in that?

Hand on heart I wouldn’t swap my life for hers in a million years.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I mean, the current plants are only for a section of that agri field. I don't know the ownership of any of the land round there so can't say.

Scruffy map of the area.
Blue is the development
Pink is Hunch HQ
Green is horse fieldView attachment 2051827
And the bit between the green (horse field) and the blue (proposed development) is one field with no delineation of hedges etc (on google maps) with the development which is important because that size of build will bring a huge amount of ancillary destruction. Think many many shipping containers all the building materials and equipment etc which means that from 6.30/7 every day that will be full of noise and swearing builders playing very loud radios and leaving their rubbish behind. Unless she has plinky plonky Disney builders that “absolutely love her and are total fans”. Always possible. That’s also important because it means that the land within the gap is also probably in the same ownership so ripe for further development. I can’t see any planning referral points to see whether further development is likely and I don‘t know the area. My guess would be that if there isn’t a reason why to not extent to a Phase 2 then that will be what happens. SOmetimes you can see the edge of the village , for example and you can see that they (the planners) may allow ‘rounding up”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How is she not embarrassed? I know her sheep may be silly enough to think all of that is her garden but we certainly aren’t. Imagine taking photos of land behind your own border and trying to pass it off as your own 🤣. If I was her neighbours that owned that land and saw that, I would wet my knickers laughing. I bet the people that are switched on and normal human beings around her think she’s the laughing stock of Maldon! X

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How is she not embarrassed? I know her sheep may be silly enough to think all of that is her garden but we certainly aren’t. Imagine taking photos of land behind your own border and trying to pass it off as your own 🤣. If I was her neighbours that owned that land and saw that, I would wet my knickers laughing. I bet the people that are switched on and normal human beings around her think she’s the laughing stock of Maldon! X
She is going to need that photo soon....
To remind her of her "dream" home!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I rarely post because all my time here is spent on catch up 😅 But just wanted to ask if that view this morning was the amazing view from her's and Jamie's bedroom window? Didn't some nusty troll mention the other day that she's never shown that on the gram before? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Just picked up a couple of wooden hanging Easter decorations in Lidl. Came home, showed them to my 9 year old toddler and said "look at these cute decorations I picked up in Lidl, I don't know where I'm going to put them yet". Shoot me now, I sound just like her 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I rarely post because all my time here is spent on catch up 😅 But just wanted to ask if that view this morning was the amazing view from her's and Jamie's bedroom window? Didn't some nusty troll mention the other day that she's never shown that on the gram before? 🤔
From the balcony that she got planning permission for but doesn’t seem to have built 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is absolutely no other reason for her post than to brag.
It may well be part of her ‘what to be grateful for’ daily routine but duck me, sharing it online to her financially struggling audience is beyond tasteless.

She’s not happy. She never was and she clearly thought changing her size at first then acquiring dosh would make her happy but no. Don’t forget she’s the kind of person who needs to bring others down to feel lifted so please always remember you’re a better person than her no matter how much money or possessions you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.