Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tempted to send all of this to her new management with a complaint and also a long paragraph about how I feel concerned for anyone who doesn’t agree with Sophie on her PUBLIC profile, because this happens time and time again. She purposely seeks comments out and sets her sheep on everybody and it gets so nasty and out of hand. I wonder what they would have to say about it and whether they know they are dealing with someone that causes so much hatred to anyone that dare have a different opinion. This shouldn’t be happening. She’s in the public eye - regardless of how big of a “celebrity” she is (or isn’t). Imagine singers like Elton John or presenters like Susanna Reid acting like that?! There would be uproar! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It knocks me sick that she starts a war of words, lets the followers sheep take over, and then just leaves it. You can bet your bottom dollar she’s read every single one of those replies to the OP. Can just hear her chortling away to herself thinking she’s won the internet today. Ugh.

Reactions: 41
I’m tempted to send all of this to her new management with a complaint and also a long paragraph about how I feel concerned for anyone who doesn’t agree with Sophie on her PUBLIC profile, because this happens time and time again. She purposely seeks comments out and sets her sheep on everybody and it gets so nasty and out of hand. I wonder what they would have to say about it and whether they know they are dealing with someone that causes so much hatred to anyone that dare have a different opinion. This shouldn’t be happening. She’s in the public eye - regardless of how big of a “celebrity” she is (or isn’t). Imagine singers like Elton John or presenters like Susanna Reid acting like that?! There would be uproar! X
If you do, make sure that you state that you do not give consent under GDPR for your personal details including name and contact details to be disclosed to Sophie Hinchliffe or anyone else other than those at the agency who require them directly to enable them to investigate your complaint. Any sharing of your personal data will be considered as a breach under GDPR and reported as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I shake my head. So sick of this charade and her sicky simpering which they can’t see is all an act!
Just knows when it’s a follower 🤣 now she’s psychic as well as a cure for anxiety, ‘property philanthropist’, alpaca snogger whisperer, the list goes on, what an inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you do, make sure that you state that you do not give consent under GDPR for your personal details including name and contact details to be disclosed to Sophie Hinchliffe or anyone else other than those at the agency who require them directly to enable them to investigate your complaint. Any sharing of your personal data will be considered as a breach under GDPR and reported as such.
Thank you so much for your advice.

I’m just absolutely sick of her thinking she’s untouchable. Everyone that represents her needs to know what she’s like and then act accordingly. I can’t imagine they will care but I can’t sit back and do nothing after once more, two innocent people have been jumped on by the sheep and Sophie herself. It’s so hard to watch 😞. That woman yesterday said she was suicidal - one day Sophie is going to take it too far and it’s going to be devastating. And by then it will be too late. X

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It knocks me sick that she starts a war of words, lets the followers sheep take over, and then just leaves it. You can bet your bottom dollar she’s read every single one of those replies to the OP. Can just hear her chortling away to herself thinking she’s won the internet today. Ugh.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the OP is actually Sopha herself or Fruitcake using a tend account. Look at the space before the comma… i’ve seen them both do that. Twats. She’s drumming up the “Poor Sophie being trolled” BS and loving all the comments from the hunzz, who are being bullying not koind 🙄

Her latest outbursts just show the true Sophie-Rose, she’s not the poor ickle anxious “Soph“ that she makes out…. It’s all an act. She’s a narc twit who will use anyone and anything to get what she wants, even her own children.

Reactions: 33
Cos she is a bloody expert! Definitely an ad or hoping the next one will be a freebie. I think she has been twice now.

This phrase gets bashed about too often. Another cleaning Hun, i actually liked her but nah not down with telling people you are where your meant to be.
Jesus! Was that aimed at us or those kids in Africa? What a weapon!!

Reactions: 4
New thread nusties!

Reactions: 7
I did...but I had a Husband down a warzone struggling on my own with 2 little ones & depression & chronic illness so had reason to. It does make me question if she is struggling, but it is hard to feel sympathy when she lies & manipulates.
This is the same person who gets notes from those with cancer at concerts saying how inspirational she is I find it hard to believe if I’m honest

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the OP is actually Sopha herself or Fruitcake using a tend account. Look at the space before the comma… i’ve seen them both do that. Twats. She’s drumming up the “Poor Sophie being trolled” BS and loving all the comments from the hunzz, who are being bullying not koind 🙄

Her latest outbursts just show the true Sophie-Rose, she’s not the poor ickle anxious “Soph“ that she makes out…. It’s all an act. She’s a narc twit who will use anyone and anything to get what she wants, even her own children.
I’d still do it, imagine her telling her management she did the post herself. Or she doesn’t and looks like a nasty cow. Either way she looks like an arse

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.