Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably gonna be doing some major deflection tactics between now and then 🤭🤭
What else is she going to pull out of the bag...old favourite anxiety, maybe her blood condition that's not been mentioned for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
She's probably currently on that small business Amazon to see if she can buy any more animals and do a surprise reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thinking ahead to the new build days - how will the llamas cope with the loud noises from the building site?! I found online loud noises for chickens generally leads to lower egg production (it’s ok though because Mrs Hinchliffe’s come from tesco), stunted growth, higher blood pressure, stress and fatigue in the chickens.

will the animals finally go to a real farm?!

Reactions: 16
She’s been busy following current love islanders. Ready to slide into their DMs when they finish I’m guessing. A couple of private accounts too. I’m thinking media folk as solomon follows one of them too.
Yeah cos MoneyMae pied/blocked her after tit storm on her grid post .
Wor sofa used to getting attention in a negative way ..hence Fraggle Freda has to tranq and slap her silly for her to do as she told ..then rewards her by doing messy play with her😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah cos MoneyMae pied/blocked her after tit storm on her grid post .
Wor sofa used to getting attention in a negative way ..hence Fraggle Freda has to tranq and slap her silly for her to do as she told ..then rewards her by doing messy play with her😂😂😂😂
Has she blocked her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so weird. Imagine being in your 30s and going out of your way to creepily try and befriend young girls in their early 20s?! They won’t want anything to do with Sophie! X
Yeah can you imagine the LI crew hanging out with the likes of her , scruffy Stace, dead sister and the Welsh desperados.👀
With their cold cups of Diet Coke & apple riser and sticker books😂😂😂😂
---
Has she blocked her?
Oh I don’t think so /know..I was being my usual sarcastic self.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For some reason, I haven't looked at my emails and I too have received a ruling from AS@

Mine says Tesc0 is to get a copy too, so maybe not make-up related. :unsure:
I received a ruling too, reported her a few times so I can't remember which dodgy post the ruling is from, but it's all good! 👍

Reactions: 15
Makes me wonder if this is the reason the balcony was never built. Imagine sitting out there in the morning having your coffee and a mad Huncher starts waving at you from their back garden 🤣
She be charging them £12.99 for a selfie and Queen wave 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes me wonder if this is the reason the balcony was never built. Imagine sitting out there in the morning having your coffee and a mad Huncher starts waving at you from their back garden 🤣
The Lakey 22 21 will be relocating to the tiny village of Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had a quick flick through her reno and reveal highlights and it's occurred to me she's never posted the upstairs view despite this snippet when she first revealed the house
IMG_20230314_085710.jpg

View is so incredible yet she's never thought to brag share it with her sheep. Even when we had the snow before Christmas, that would have been a fantastic "waking up to this" post.

So, Hunch, what's the reason for never posting this incredible view? Would it be too much like admitting you don't live on a farm? Is it because you can see Maldon town in the distance?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's the only space left?!
The teeny weeny village town with inadequate infrastructure is already stretched.
She can't win really,the land behind Greyskulls was earmarked for the new site of the defunct nuclear power station in Bradwell,I don't know if China pulled out or whether it's still ongoing.
Karma.
Sent the Submarines to the Antipodes 😂😂😂, she should join them
---
Broke all her toes hunnaaayyy 🤣
And her arse again for extra credit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh just wait, if she’s gets a bollocking the sob story will be for days. I just try and do the right fings guyz / you can’t please everyone guyz / I try so hard but the trolls won’t stop / I’m doing my best guyz I’m still new to dis
She will be mopey, anxious, tend crying the lot- Jamie will post her sleeping in the attic or the boot of the car. And her followers will fall for it.
Hope this ruins her month- Can’t wait 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You're right - 5 year old Sophie Rose with her mummy's help. It's a bit tit, but she is only 5...🙄
You're getting confused. She MADE it with her size 5 feetz. That explains why it looks so special. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an image of her cowering under one of her #giftedbeds panicking about the impending public bollocking she’s about to receive!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right, what's the content diary looking like for the next 24/48 hours?

I reckon today is head in the sand day. Either Hinch Jar or some sort of cleaning will be put on by mid afternoon. Boys playing or watching TV.

Jimmy will pipe up with some vulnerable Soph photo dumps.

She'll post a cryptic quote about life only making sense to you, or being strong in the face of adversity before bed.

(I'd love a q&a day tbh)

Tomorrow morning she'll find something to reveal to try to take the attention off the ASA ruling.
Wouldn't be surprised if she spent yesterday and today creating content ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Had a quick flick through her reno and reveal highlights and it's occurred to me she's never posted the upstairs view despite this snippet when she first revealed the house
View attachment 2026987

View is so incredible yet she's never thought to brag share it with her sheep. Even when we had the snow before Christmas, that would have been a fantastic "waking up to this" post.

So, Hunch, what's the reason for never posting this incredible view? Would it be too much like admitting you don't live on a farm? Is it because you can see Maldon town in the distance?
Wood pallet and broomstick shortage so it couldn't be built hunnaaayyyy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, what's the content diary looking like for the next 24/48 hours?

I reckon today is head in the sand day. Either Hinch Jar or some sort of cleaning will be put on by mid afternoon. Boys playing or watching TV.

Jimmy will pipe up with some vulnerable Soph photo dumps.

She'll post a cryptic quote about life only making sense to you, or being strong in the face of adversity before bed.

(I'd love a q&a day tbh)

Tomorrow morning she'll find something to reveal to try to take the attention off the ASA ruling.
Wouldn't be surprised if she spent yesterday and today creating content ready.
Henry will feature. Something about animals and unconditional love, or not judging.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.