Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she doesn't post her videos muted and just over plays birds tweeting peacefully. Honestly that road noise is deafening πŸ™‰

You're welcome for that idea btw Hinch πŸ˜‰
Like old school Big Brother live streams. The peaceful sound of a blackbird or robin singing and a plane descending into Heathrow. That's a nostalgia hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm curious if the lovely man who sold Hinch the house for 200k over asking price knew about the proposed housing estate less than 1km from the fake farm🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why did p&g not do a huge promo thing in the run up to this release like they did with cuntalyptus?
There was also sorts of promo photoshoots and home bargains visits.
This has been a very quick and quiet release for something that's their "first spring home and fabric collection". Bit weird.
---
just cannot fathom what tulips smell like.
Like Cuntry Gardens innit. A very heady, musty smell that gets worse if you don't tend to your garden daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes to "work" one day in a year & uses the footage for the next 2 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's an absolute lazy bastid πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm curious if the lovely man who sold Hinch the house for 200k over asking price knew about the proposed housing estate less than 1km from the fake farm🀭🀭🀭🀭
Of course not, he was a kind gent according to Soph, he even left them a ramshackle bench which she cack handedly drilled a Hinch Farm sign onto 🀣 certainly didn’t know ahead of time and laughed all the way to the bank after simple Soph paid well over the odds 🫒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course not, he was a kind gent according to Soph, he even left them a ramshackle bench which she cack handedly drilled a Hinch Farm sign into 🀣 certainly didn’t know ahead of time and laughed all the way to the bank after simple Soph paid well over the odds 🫒
Did that bench disappear? It's not the same as the bench she has now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so aggressive when she was mentioning what products she had and then slammed down the washing pods.
I'll stick to my Daz pods because they actually smell nice and tulips don't have smell, they smell mouldy

Reactions: 15
Anyone would think she spent time in the labs creating the softener. It’s just her bloody name on a bottle and it’s not even her name!!
---
Why is she so aggressive when she was mentioning what products she had and then slammed down the washing pods.
I'll stick to my Daz pods because they actually smell nice and tulips don't have smell, they smell mouldy
Hahahaha…and I’ve noticed recently that daffodils smell of cat piss πŸ˜† well, mine do πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.