Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered this too, is that why she took the kids area away because she is moving the camels to a new field and letting the boys actually have some outdoor space?

She is obviously showing us that area for a reason?

When we were young my parents had a area of land at the bottom of the garden, it was just under an acre, my dad didn't want to keep cutting the grass so got two sheep, it took a week and they had ate the lot!!

She only has 1.7 acres altogether and the alpacas have most of that!! 😡
If she bought that the new houses would be on her back door step!

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she doesn't post her videos muted and just over plays birds tweeting peacefully. Honestly that road noise is deafening 🙉

You're welcome for that idea btw Hinch 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just totally sick to death of the way she just thinks she can turn a small patch of her garden into some ‘Cuntry farm’ area and grab another lot of animals. It’s ridiculous. Alpacas-want. Get. Chickens-want. Get. Now looks like goats or sheep. No forward planning. I want I get. She can’t look after Henry and her kids. Soph, animals aren’t bleeping toys. And she’s never there. So not only is there no forethought but she expects others (probably Weepy) to look after them when she buggers off on holiday. No wonder poor Al never seems to be with them and fiddle. He’s at home shovelling tit and getting spat at 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh here she is with her cuntry garden smell…
Notice how it’s gone from Mrs hinchs rose wonderland…..loved by Mrs Hinch frosted eucalyptus….to now recommended by mrs Hinch.

they never really had her input in making the smell. It’s just got her name tagged on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Can you seeeeee ittttttttt?"

Well I can see the bleep, having trouble with the garden bit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had the radio on today and the presenter was talking about how there is a gap in the market for clean-fluencers. She spoke about it like it was a recent thing, and brought up how it’s becoming huge on TikTok and how you can get paid to video yourself cleaning up a mess. Absolutely ZERO mention of Mrs Hinch. I was waiting and waiting for her name to be dropped but nope, nothing! Not a word of the woman who used to be famous for cleaning. I couldn’t have been happier! 🎉 It used to be reported that she was the one that started this cleaning influencer malarkey… and the fact she didn’t even get a mention today says it all. You’re on your way out Hinchy. X

Reactions: 45
I'm such a lurker on these threads and never really chip in (just an observer really). But I just wanted to comment because I see a lot of people feeling down about her post this morning. Please don't! We may not have the big houses and gardens, but we do have honesty and integrity and can go to sleep at night knowing we are decent human beings who don't exploit out children's privacy for profit or lie about the most ridiculous things (like our shoe size and husbands height....). When Hinch is older she'll look back on this time not with fondness, but with a deep knowledge that she did not get where she was with honesty and hard work. She got it by lying and conning people. Because that's all she is really, a successful con artist. Nothing of value. Her followers will soon see that (they likely already have because her likes are dropping so fast she has to hide them) and her children will see that when they grow up and see that their entire childhood (struggles and all) were splashed all over her pages for money. And I'm pretty sure the bird sounds on her story were fake because my son and I watched the birds in our garden this morning, busy building their nests and even though there were so many, they weren't nearly as noisy. She likely added it to cover up the sound of rush hour traffic right outside her front door and keep the illusion that she lives in some quaint little country side farm.

She's an awful, awful human being.
totally agree. I called this around Sunday/Monday and all the silence or ‘woe is me‘ posting. She predictably uses whatever brags can, thinking it somehow shows tattle a lesson. In the next few days she will come out crying troll at something or other, in amongst more undeclared ads and brags. Then the cycle repeats. It used to upset me how she goes on but i can see now it just continues to drive people over here. She’s sabotaging herself, and karma will be the long game of a sad lonely woman in an empty house.

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised she doesn't post her videos muted and just over plays birds tweeting peacefully. Honestly that road noise is deafening 🙉

You're welcome for that idea btw Hinch 😉
With Henry dressed as Cinderella running around the fields

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she slam everything down?! The way she slammed that box on the washing machine shelf thingy! argh!
Is this her official advertising/promo for this Cuntry Garden? If so its awful, her just manically sniggering, sniffing and exaggerating words!
Also for someone who got pissy about cleaning saying 'I AINT A CLEEEEANER!' she sure has her name to a lot of cleaning products.
Its like me saying I'm not a meat eater then having my name all over pork sausages, beef burgers etc. bleeping hypocrite, but then again this cow sells her kids souls and privacy for a few quid, she doesnt care if she says shes one thing then does another as long as its bumping up her bank account to buy tacky jackets, and plastic tat from everywhere, she's all good. :cautious:

Reactions: 28
What.a.tit.ad!!

I swear to god my 12 year old nephew could do a better video in 5 mins!

Lackey21 is going to rush and buy it all, on Monzo credit because they need to post it on their ‘home acct’. Well done!

she’s such a boring, predictable tasteless bleep.

the claws, the voice, the lies!! Sofa you’re just a fake advertiser with no real audience at all! Tattle is your main audience!

Knob.

Reactions: 26
How bleeping close to the microphone was she when she’s shouting “we’ve got FEBREEZE!, we’ve got BOLD!!!”
mad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to say though..I reckon that smells nice!

Frosted cuntalyptus was awful, it was pure pine toilet gel. I can't believe it was put on the shelves actually. It was repulsive.
Rose cunterland wasn't very nice. Surely this one will be nice or she's taking the piss!

She really does need to stop talking weird though, she sounds deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Although notice it’s just a tiny teeny little Mrs Hinch banner- no picture not all over it.
---
What was she like at school? Spill the tea!
I’ve said before I wasn’t in her year and got no tea to spill.
---
Hey? You're all mixed up today hen! It's 350 houses.

The land that is nearby with the bid deadline for tomorrow yesterday is outline red on the map below. Proposed 34 houses on this site
350 house development is blue and extends south beyond my screengrab.
Hinch farm and horse field are pink and green respectively.

No way!!!! Maldon is getting so built up. They need to build some more schools!

Last map I'm posting.

View attachment 2052013

Reactions: 7
The only reason she goes out to buy hauls from HB or B&M is so the shoppers will see her branded items in store and buy them.

The new animals will be featured in the next Hinch farm (IT’S NOT A FARM!!!) book.

Everything she does is for a reason - TO SELL!

Those floor wipes are a terrible waste of money. Just get a mop & bucket or a mop that has the reusable pads that you can wash - much better and cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Apart from Al`s workshop that whole house and grounds is entirely for Her, there is nothing for the kids in the garden, just Her animals. Out of all the rooms nojobjim hasn`t even got a mancave/gym, nothing. The kids playroom is all about what She wants not what is suitable for them. All the decor and styling is again Her preferences and ill thought through ideas. It should be a fantastic place for the kids growing up with all that space inside and out but madam doesn`t want that and if anyone disagrees they will no doubt be off the payroll/gravy train. And they can`t even walk the poor dog.
Yeah remember James wanted a pool table and she wouldn't even let him have one of those so he could invite his garage friends round for a play date

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.