Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got my bingo counters ready to chuck in the air...
Eyes down for a full house
1 what farm animal?

BIN bleeping GOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry going back to the photo of her pristine white shoes. Doesn’t she live on a farm? I’m semi rural and my shoes get caked in mud just walking from my front door to my car.
---
Only came on to say there is no way he is taller than her
She’s certainly taller on the wedding day. Must have been wearing 4 inch heels. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry going back to the photo of her pristine white shoes. Doesn’t she live on a farm? I’m semi rural and my shoes get caked in mud just walking from my front door to my car.
---

She’s certainly taller on the wedding day. Must have been wearing 4 inch heels. 😜
Except it's documented that she wore ballet pumps🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure that ugly bastard Roy wouldn’t eat the lot if you didn’t let it churn up the bleeping place! Give me strength, someone 😑

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.