Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions they say they will have been asked:-

Q Will there be another podcast? You two are so funny 😁
A We would love to do more, just hoping we can find the time to record it 🙏🏻

Q What animals will you be getting soon? We love watching Hinch Farm grow!
A Well I can't give too much away, but let's say that Sophie will be in her element, bless her heart

Q Will there be anymore Hinch babies? You 2 are amazing parents
A Well never say never 😍😍 but right now we've got our hands full with our toddlers

Q. How's your sex life?
A. Freda??
😉
This is spot on, word for word 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s Maldon’s answer to the Tiger King, tacky clothes, full of tit and doesn’t care how unhinged she looks, just keep piling in the animals
This is a BRILLIANT thread title!! “Hinch - Maldon’s answer to Tiger King”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I typed “olde farm animals” on google and it was mainly goats that popped up 😩 it must be them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t see what else she could stuff into such a small area?

Reactions: 19
She can’t be preggers and be dealing with lambs. Not that she would actually care for them but you know what I mean. ETA - not that I believe she is pregnant at all

Reactions: 12
I typed “olde farm animals” on google and it was mainly goats that popped up 😩 it must be them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t see what else she could stuff into such a small area?
I did the same but "old" farm popped up,i guess it stood out to me cos it's very local.

Reactions: 11
Was he wearing JEANS in that picture?! Didn't know he owned anything other than trackies til now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry going back to the photo of her pristine white shoes. Doesn’t she live on a farm? I’m semi rural and my shoes get caked in mud just walking from my front door to my car.
---

She’s certainly taller on the wedding day. Must have been wearing 4 inch heels. 😜
I’m 5ft 10, my ex husband was 6ft and I still wore 4” heels on my wedding day (and pretty much every other day). She reckons 5ft 9” is abnormally tall and never wears heels because she’s such a self-conscious little lamb.

Reactions: 19
I’m 5ft 10, my ex husband was 6ft and I still wore 4” heels on my wedding day (and pretty much every other day). She reckons 5ft 9” is abnormally tall and never wears heels because she’s such a self-conscious little lamb.
Oh I’m all for it. As SpacedMan pointed out - id also remembered that she had said before she wore flats on her wedding day. So how could she be taller than him in flats if he’s taller than her?
she’s really not abnormally tall. I know so many women her height. She’s really not THAT tall. She should meet my female friend who is 6ft2! She’s gloriously beautiful and OWNs her height with pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she has been fertilised she doesnt want to be going anywhere near those camels. Disease ridden doesnt start to cover it

Reactions: 9
I'm going for Highland 🐄... (but thinking 🐑 🐏 really.)
What happened about the hot air 🎈 ride?

Reactions: 11
Boy goats will be Billy / Bobby / Benny

or

Girl goats will be Dolly / Daffy (Daphne) / Daisy

Just throwing it out there as a potential Bingo because I know it pisses her off when we get stuff right 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going for Larry, Louis and Bob because they all rhyme.

or Bonnie, Billie and Barbara. Again, they continue the rhyming theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Writing questions to themselves again!! It’s always the same sort of questions. They are such a sad, pathetic pair. No talent or skill between them, apart from the art of manipulation. Their kids have terrible role models in that entire family.

Reactions: 20
Boy goats will be Billy / Bobby / Benny

or

Girl goats will be Dolly / Daffy (Daphne) / Daisy

Just throwing it out there as a potential Bingo because I know it pisses her off when we get stuff right 😈
I’m going for Billy, Bernard and Barry in keeping with the old man names.
Baz will be the wiley one who loves her the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like question time is over. I don’t think that photo of their shoes was anywhere innocuous. I reckon it was at Ronnies nursery whilst they waited for their appointment. They are the kind of chavs who would sit there taking photos of their shoes rather than giving the moment their full attention.

I haven’t mentioned my real celebrity friend for a while (mostly because our kids aren’t at the same school). Anyway. Bumped into them this morning and had a brief chat. They’ve been in something very successful recently and therefore lots of media spotlight on them. Just made me laugh at how Sopha thinks she’s this Fayymmusss celebrity and here we have a real famous person - famous for a talent - doing the school run like a normal person; dressed casually but still smartly and simply stating they were “off to London today for work - if you can call it that”. Said they had some baby bits they’d been meaning pass on for the imminent arrival of mini sous chef. Just nice and normal.
Watch and learn Sopha.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.