Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well with that shelter my theory of guinea pigs has gone out of the window :rolleyes:.

Now I have a horrible feeling she might be getting Kune Kune pigs. They are a small breed of pig that eats grass and (often) doesn't dig*. They are very friendly, hairy (she might think furry - who knows what she thinks), they can eat hay (although ideally they should graze for much of the year** and they love to snuggle up in a deep bed of straw. They can be very noisy especially if they think you are going to feed them. And pigs cannot be fed any kitchen waste or any food coming out of a kitchen unless it is a vegan kitchen.

* they will dig if there is no grazing
** there is no way that area will give them enough grass to happily graze

As for the base of the shelter putting a tarpaulin then topping it with bark and straw is a terrible idea. If it it pigs they will likely snuggle down deep and damage the tarpaulin and whilst pigs generally don't mess in their house they will if they are shut in (this shelter has a gate) and cleaning it out won't be easy with a tarpaulin base.

Reactions: 10
Sorry forgot to attach the picture
F32CD49E-0E16-4920-8FA9-ACB9D2BE06C8.jpeg

I think cinema pre record from Feb is a spot on shout. Goodness knows why she waits until now to share it. I’m pretty convinced that’s a cinema and not the “movie room”. She likes to push the sister narrative whenever solomon gets too close to her sister 😂. The Solomons are about to go Off on a huge holiday so maybe that’s why.

Reactions: 29
Off course she dropped fish, chips and peas on a women 😴🥱
After that apparently that was the end of that job. What did they sack her for dropping a plate of food? Of course not it was just too much hard work for princess soph. Also every place I’ve ever worked at that has pot wash area it’s always a constant stream of things to be washed not standing there shining the sink 🙄

Reactions: 14
Sorry forgot to attach the picture
View attachment 2049298

I think cinema pre record from Feb is a spot on shout. Goodness knows why she waits until now to share it. I’m pretty convinced that’s a cinema and not the “movie room”. She likes to push the sister narrative whenever solomon gets too close to her sister 😂. The Solomons are about to go Off on a huge holiday so maybe that’s why.
Yep it's definitely the notebook she has went to see.. does she not realise that us tattlers never miss a thing. Wonder why she posted that making out she was there last night. She is very weird.

Reactions: 17
Well with that shelter my theory of guinea pigs has gone out of the window :rolleyes:.

Now I have a horrible feeling she might be getting Kune Kune pigs. They are a small breed of pig that eats grass and (often) doesn't dig*. They are very friendly, hairy (she might think furry - who knows what she thinks), they can eat hay (although ideally they should graze for much of the year** and they love to snuggle up in a deep bed of straw. They can be very noisy especially if they think you are going to feed them. And pigs cannot be fed any kitchen waste or any food coming out of a kitchen unless it is a vegan kitchen.

As for the base of the shelter putting a tarpaulin then topping it with bark and straw is a terrible idea. If it it pigs they will likely snuggle down deep and damage the tarpaulin and whilst pigs generally don't mess in their house they will if they are shut in (this shelter has a gate) and cleaning it out won't be easy with a tarpaulin base.
Let’s be honest she will get any animal she wants regardless of whether it’s the best thing for them. The alpacas and chickens don’t have enough room either

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have no real clue about keeping livestock, I really don’t, BUT surely you need to set boundaries and stick to them? She’s letting the Wooly cunts have free reign of that oversized garden and lets one enter the new animals shelter/territory? Just doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve got a cat and I don’t let it free roam all over the kitchen sides 🤢🤮 love the little tit but you have to have boundaries.

Reactions: 17
exactly. we all no how long it take her to do her "work" those poor boys being told when to sssh when to play where to put there hands how to play what to pick up next. capturing how much footage then editiing it down to what " fits" with her narrative.
---

bowl of cereal and cartoons here haha.
---
passive agressive sanitary towels mention to make sure we all know shes not pregnant?
hi sophie.
They could be for Fiddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The camels won't take kindly to pigs................

And what will she do with their.......leavings? And how is she going to stop them getting bored and tail biting/fighting etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up so it might’ve already been said, but her story of the pub she used to work in she said ‘washing the dishes and cleaning the sink - I loved it’🙄 let’s just say as someone who worked in a busy pub for a while, washing other peoples dishes is not the same as ‘shining your sink’. I feel like she’s trying to glamorise it and make it out to be something it wasn’t, I can’t even ever imagine Sopha getting her hands dirty being a pot wash🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
It’ll be Pygmy goats. Look at the timing. Bought in January, boom ready for Easter content.
Pygmy goats can be bred all year round so not necessarily pygmies but it could be dairy goats the standard size of goat. However in one of her guest podcasts she said it wasn’t goats lol

Reactions: 7
Pygmy goats can be bred all year round so not necessarily pygmies but it could be dairy goats the standard size of goat. However in one of her guest podcasts she said it wasn’t goats lol
She also said money didn’t impress her, she would never move house and she hadn’t changed so can we really believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hope it’s goats. I really hate goats. They’re always so aggressive with trying to eat everything and nibbling your clothes. She’s in trouble with her hair 🫠

Reactions: 6
These are the most amazing sheep in the world, they are so friendly, kind, social and all round wonderful and lovely. If she gets these I am going to be fuming - they are going to be so unhappy and miserable at the Crem. They won’t get the care and interaction they need and crave 😞. Although saying that, no animal will whatever she ends up getting! Stupid, stupid woman! Just because you have the money and you can, doesn’t mean you should!!!! X

Reactions: 18
My dad has 2 pygmy goats - I know random but he's very random and retired with a large garden for them and honestly they are really hard work. Super cute but will legit try and eat anything. You really shouldn't get them just because you can, you should do lots of research etc. She will just confirm for me she is bat tit crazy and unhinged if it is goats she is getting.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.