Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a scary thought that in a few months she'll have humanised yet more helpless animals and be showing the insta world how much they "love her"..which will be cos of all the treats she'll be stuffing them with 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It’ll probably be “guyssssss I know I said I wasn’t getting goats right. The plan was to get rabbits but then I met these floofs who needed a home and well…just look at them. FLOOFITY FLOOFY MANSSSS”

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's have a guess at names for the Goatzzz.

I'm going with Gordon, Gary, Gloria & Gertrude. I'm fank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can't even be trusted to be with her own children on her own yet she is deciding to introduce more animals into her tend farm... I really don't know why her family are not stepping in at this point.

The picture last night of her at the cinema with her mum and sister (which was obviously ages ago as it was the notebook that was on in the background) is just another example of her doing things without her children. I'm not saying btw that parents shouldn't have time away from their kids but for Hinch it seems to be all the time. When she is with them, she always has vestlife or her mum with her. She isn't a natural mum, I'm sorry but she just isn't :(

Reactions: 31
Jimbobnojob asking to ‘ask us anything’ while ‘they have a mo’ - they are never with their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s brave putting her foot next to his….

I wanna know:
When is the next Tesco line hitting the shelves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Questions they say they will have been asked:-

Q Will there be another podcast? You two are so funny 😁
A We would love to do more, just hoping we can find the time to record it 🙏🏻

Q What animals will you be getting soon? We love watching Hinch Farm grow!
A Well I can't give too much away, but let's say that Sophie will be in her element, bless her heart

Q Will there be anymore Hinch babies? You 2 are amazing parents
A Well never say never 😍😍 but right now we've got our hands full with our toddlers

Q. How's your sex life?
A. Freda??
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 59
There’s no way she did a visit to Home Bargains and the boys’ play table in one afternoon. Not for busy Soph- that’s 2 days worth of work at least!
Also I know I don’t have kids but do they always need “play” set up in such a controlling way? With the play table? Do they not get things like this at nursery/pre school? Surely at home can’t they just crack on with their own toys and books and play how they want in order to develop their imaginations and independence?! Or am I just clueless lol
I’ve got 3 kids, they come in, trash the house with all their tit, then bugger off. No controlled play here.
if they want to craft or paint *shudder* I will help get the bits out but then that’s it. I leave them to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.