Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going for Highland 🐄... (but thinking 🐑 🐏 really.)
What happened about the hot air 🎈 ride?
Balloon ride didn't happen as they couldn't get it for free. Bit like the Christmas train ride noknob was begging for around Christmas for the kids. Never saw that materialise either.

Reactions: 14
@Clangers2
“Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later”

Yes my child does, we’ve had some very random obsessions. Some of it has been quite difficult such as a particular toy that’s no longer in production or something I’ve never heard of, discovered from YouTube! We also have a loft full of stuff we can’t get rid of because they will suddenly remember something they were obsessed with a couple of years ago!
Thankfully (to be on track) they’ve luckily never thought a conning Insta hun was their best friend 🙂
Our child's current obsession is the cardboard backing piece off of a hot wheels monster truck packet. It's been taped back together about 100 times and he will NOT let me get rid of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion as it’s been mentioned a couple times

Maldon’s answer to Tiger King

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shall I create a new thread or is someone already creating one nusties?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see this happening as a combination.Fiddle will stay on the beach whilst those two fly off for a 2/3 night safari in South Africa.
Would love to see Siphie doing her usual stupid and ridiculous act around animal. Oh what a pretty lionzzzz look at its flooofy hair it's so soft and furry. Mwah mwah mwah. Daily mail headline - Idiotic British Influencer mauled to death by lion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's have a guess at names for the Goatzzz.

I'm going with Gordon, Gary, Gloria & Gertrude. I'm fank you.
I think because she like names to rhyme she should name them Beggy , Prat and Scam to match the chickens.

• Haha
Here he goes. Who wants a bingo for the animal question.
View attachment 2049703
OK, ignore my earlier guess of Kune Kune pigs (thanks goodness as I have those and I love them to bits and don't want to see her getting anywhere near them).
Now I'm going for Olde English Babydoll Southdown Sheep.
And I think their names will all begin with L - one will have to be Larry and maybe Louis and Leonardo if all rams or Lucy, Lily and Lilibet if ewes.

1679586582425.png

• Sad
Reactions: 15
OK, ignore my earlier guess of Kune Kune pigs (thanks goodness as I have those and I love them to bits and don't want to see her getting anywhere near them).
Now I'm going for Olde English Babydoll Southdown Sheep.
And I think their names will all begin with L - one will have to be Larry and maybe Louis and Leonardo if all rams or Lucy, Lily and Lilibet if ewes.

View attachment 2050015
What kind of sheep did she have with her during her treehouse stay? Were they these?

Reactions: 8
The b&m shop must have been too much for soph yesterday or she went too heavy on the appletiser & needs a day off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.